Mass Effect: Andromeda

WhiteWolf

They'll probably handwave that sort of stuff with some throwaway explanation (if they bother at all). Time dilation for example.

The writing in this series has lost all respect from me with the synthesis ending from ME3. No self-respecting sci-fi writer could ever come up with that kind of bullshit.

The writing in this series has lost all respect from me with the synthesis ending from ME3. No self-respecting sci-fi writer could ever come up with that kind of bullshit.

B-B-B-But they were so ahead on the RGB curve of 2016-17,

yscgsjY.gif

Mass Effect 2012,

842.jpg

why is a krogan colony already on the first planet they visit? are they the same krogans that voyaged with us on the andromeda initiative? if not that's some major BS.

Not just krogans , they've reused almost all the species from the first trilogy. Too lazy to invest in a good writer to create a new lore I presume !

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Not just krogans , they've reused almost all the species from the first trilogy. Too lazy to invest in a good writer to create a new lore I presume !

You do not need to create new lore, just be creative with what you have. And they have so much license considering they have complete control over the narrative.

It's interesting that Zodak or anyone for the fact is not able to praise the game other than graphics. 52tj0EC.gif

New video:

Good graphics.

Graphics looks great.

Very sharp graphics.

Next week another video:

Wow. Did you see those graphics? Mind-blowing graphics.

MIND-BLOWING GRAPHICS.

Man, graphics are great.

Fantastic graphics.

Exploration video: Find new planet --> perform grindy tasks to fill a bar --> move to next segment of the planet ---> fill bar up again --> unlock upgrades for the space station.

Also, "Over 100 planets and a 'handful' can be landed on." I sure hope that's not as few as it sounds like...52tj0EC.gif52tj0EC.gif

Check my old posts. I was praising combat as well. Gameplay looks really good. You yourself said gameplay looks neat.

Here

Combat looks really good :O Can't wait :D

People here are more concerned about story than anything else.

Mass Effect: Andromeda 4K vs. 1080p Screenshot Comparison On PS4 Pro

mass-effect-andromeda-comparison-2-1024x

mass-effect-andromeda-comparison-1.png
mass-effect-andromeda-comparison-3.png

The developer then explains that with the PS4 Pro, Sony added some features that made it easier to render at a resolution higher than 1080p and thus their solution of rendering a game at checkerboard 1800p was born. They also initially tried to run the game without any method at native 1800p and the result was the frame time failed to meet their target

Read more at: http://gearnuke.com/mass-effect-andromeda-4k-ps4-pro/

BioWare Details Mass Effect: Andromeda Early Access Trial

http://in.ign.com/m/mass-effect-andromeda/105339/news/bioware-details-mass-effect-andromeda-early-access-trial

Wtf is this sh*t?

I can't play whole game early even after playing full price via EA access? Or is this just for trial.?

^

Game will be available on EA / Origin Access on March 16. BioWare has given us an idea of what to expect from the limited time trial. First of all, the story is gated so you won't be able to get past a certain point, you can spend the entire 10 hour trial replaying sections of the single player if you want. Second, you'll be able to access the multiplayer in the trial period.

Archived