Mass Effect: Andromeda

PS Fan

Pakki information chahiye bhai. Saala EA ne kuch bhi clear cut nahi bataya :/

Does it really matter? You are buying the game digital. Why do you want to play the whole game in early access?

Does it really matter? You are buying the game digital. Why do you want to play the whole game in early access?

One of the benefits of EA access is that you play new games 4-5 days early than rest of the world. if I bought full game through EA access then I should get full access to Mass Effect Andromeda without any time limit.

Limited time trial should be for those who want to try the game before buying not for those who paid full pre order price.

One of the benefits of EA access is that you play new games 4-5 days early than rest of the world. if I bought full game through EA access then I should get full access to Mass Effect Andromeda without any time limit.

Limited time trial should be for those who want to try the game before buying not for those who paid full pre order price.

And why should they give you full access to their most hyped game release for this quarter? Which is single-player focused.

People who bought Dragon Age Inquisition through EA access were able to play full game 4 days early. Limited Trial demo was also available for those who just wanted to try the game.

Same goes for Battlefront and BF1.

So same should be for this game. Why are you worried?

Kuch pata nahi. People are saying that early access is gated for all EA access users as EA don't want people to spoil the game for others.

Bc Ye sahi nahi. When EA access was announced EA said full early access will be given to all EA access members who pre order their games.

Some saying they did it coz story mode is less than 10 hours long lol

Um, it's always been like that. You pre-order the game or not, you will get only XX amount of hours with content locked. Inquisition got 6 hours trial before launch.

EA is limiting players to a six-hour trial during that five-day window. Players will be able to create their own hero, form their Inquisition and wander around the world of Thedas. The game's co-op multiplayer missions will also be open for players to check out. And all progress will carry over to the full version of Dragon Age: Inquisition, should players buy it.

Battlefield 1 was locked with 2 war stories.

Mass Effect:

During the 10 hour trial, you’ll have gated access to the game, so you can play some of the single player campaign on one of the many worlds in Andromeda, but you will run out of content before your 10 hours is up.

None of the games ever had full unlimited access regardless you pre-order the game or not.

There is both TIME and CONTENT lock in order to avoid people buying just EA access and complete the game.

People who bought Dragon Age Inquisition through EA access were able to play full game 4 days early. Limited Trial demo was also available for those who just wanted to try the game.

Same goes for Battlefront and BF1.

All content was gated. I do not think any company, is this inept.

These new trailers and videos are too information driven. Feels like watching a Discovery channel episode -_-

I mean, what is wrong with having a simple trailer that just shows some gameplay with an epic orchestral soundtrack and few cutscenes showing how badass the new Ryder is.

I mean, what is wrong with having a simple trailer that just shows some gameplay with an epic orchestral soundtrack and few cutscenes showing how badass the new Ryder is.

You can't show off what you don't have.

Archived