Mass Effect: Andromeda

WhiteWolf

You mean non-EA access users? It's already live for everyone.

Yep Non-EA Access users.

Okay thanks!

You are getting this one the ps4?

I am kinda confused between PC and ps4.

PC mate.

It's frostbite so it'll look spectacular on PC.

actually the game doesn't look bad , it's just eerily similar to the prequels .... so andromeda is just a skin over the previous games ? Even the new species are the same put-put weapons !

If you ignore most things in the game (like characters, writing, dialogues, UI, RPG elements), then you might actually enjoy it.

It's leaning more towards Inquisition and less towards Mass Effect. The visuals are the highlight of the game. Exploration can be fun but you are forced to scan every inch (since they reward you - unlock weapons and armour). It can get really boring. I got bored after an hour of scanning everything around me. 4C8wGwL.png This is without the gay bot online. I can't even imagine how the exploration will be with SAM talking non-stop for every scan and also pointing scan this, scan that, scan here.

So far underwhelming. 4C8wGwL.png

Hmmm.....still want it on ps4. I just enjoy more there. Also, has coop so friend list helps. I hope it doesn't perform too bad on the ps4.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Gameplay looks good and if gameplay is good then you can still have great time even if story is bad or disappointing :P

Archived