Mass Effect: Andromeda

PS Fan

Game which allows you to create custom created characters usually have bad facial animations.

I don't think we will ever see good character animation in Bethesda and Bioware RPG games as both allow custom created characters and rely heavily on hand drawn animation.

Also I read that Bioware used mo-cap to get likeness of characters but they haven't used performance capture like ND uses for every scene.

Game which allows you to create custom created characters usually have bad facial animations.

I don't think we will ever see good character animation in Bethesda and Bioware RPG games as both allow custom created characters and rely heavily on hand drawn animation.

It is as if the other games rely on magical algorithms to do their animation. Just don't throw terms like they means something when they mean nothing at all.

as long as gameplay is fun I can look past the rest. When are we going to get imprressions videos by youtubers etc? Is anyone talking about how good/tactical/engaging or fun combat is or isn't? If it a fun action game with rock paper scissors like stuff like in Horizon it should be fun. It lets you create ur own weapons and all that too so that drive to play would be there. After DAI I just want to know if the combat is fun or not. Sure the world was a chore but it was the combat that made me stop playing it. There was no thrill to it. That PAX stream sure looked fun due to the jet pack and powers, especially yhe jet pack.

ALso, we still have no idea bout performance on the ps4. Since its actually cheaper on the ps4 (codes gaurantee a 3k purchase) I would like to know how it performs there. The planets look barren enough to guarantee good performance but this story mission arena was dense enough.

If you really want Bioware to improve the quality of their games then you must stop supporting their games.

Everyone who was criticizing the game already preordered the game lol.

Archived