Mass Effect: Andromeda

PS Fan

Getting hammered @PCGamer.

I haven't had time to have fun. I'm running benchmarks. It's about as good as some of the sidequests though, right?

How can you fit an analogy like that? :rofl:

Well..... at least Bioware is consistent about having godawful side quests.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/03/14/mass-effect-andromeda-review-opening-hours/

That RPS early look is incredibly scathing. And its not helping my apathy towards the game. I kinda cant even be bothered to download the trial. Gonna wait till its on sale or super cheap.

I'm not expecting much from the game but be warned this is John Walker. He hated playing The Witcher 3 as well.

Anyway will be playing the trial tonight, might even record and upload stuff.

Man what's wrong with that Krogan? Why he looks so sad lol

What is wrong with that walk.

^I am too bored in office...link please

You can start from here.

The .gif is not about Krogan. It shows how awkward the walking animation is. It's Classic Vince. 52tj0EC.gif

biDFHU0.gif

52tj0EC.gif

The quality is worse than I expected. Other than graphics and performance (it does run very well), everything is just flat out bad.

I'm not even sold on the combat. The controls felt cumbersome. Shooting feels like a water pistol and the cover system is laughable. It doesn't even cover half the time.

Animations are legit bad. They are exactly like you can see in those videos and .gifs. Cannot comment on writing and dialogues, but so far everything is just worse than I expected. The BioWare quality is just gone. I'm only around ~2 hours and don't even feel like playing it anymore.

The size is 43.7 GB. If anyone likes to try, I can share for couple hours.

(of course, you need faster connection to download it quickly)

me.atposez9jtt.gif

If I get that kind of AI prospect in game. It'll be a fun combat.

I'm not expecting much from the game but be warned this is John Walker. He hated playing The Witcher 3 as well.

Anyway will be playing the trial tonight, might even record and upload stuff.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Hopefully it addresses these niggling issues.

I doubt that the current build in Early Access is any different from the full game except for the zoning of content.

Also, problems like the UI, bad writing and poor animation are not niggling issues that can be patched out.

I doubt that the current build in Early Access is any different from the full game except for the zoning of content.

Also, problems like the UI, bad writing and poor animation are not niggling issues that can be patched out.

Ofcourse you can't fix the bad animations and writing but you can fix those 'walking like you pooped your pants' and NPC's disappearing from the cut-scene kind of problems.

Archived