Mass Effect: Andromeda

PS Fan

I'm currently running an i5-2500k, Asus Strix RX 480 and 8GB of memory... will the processor be able to handle the game, that's my concern.

Not everything at max but absolutely.

The performance on PC is satisfying. You have a great gfx card. Choose the mid-high settings and I think you're good to go.

Not everything at max but absolutely.

The performance on PC is satisfying. You have a great gfx card. Choose the mid-high settings and I think you're good to go.

You never post screens even your system is yet to be shown here.. low end graphic card pe toh nahi khelta na.. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm currently running an i5-2500k, Asus Strix RX 480 and 8GB of memory... will the processor be able to handle the game, that's my concern.

Should be able to play at 60 fps on High settings at 1080p. Some settings might even pull off ultra.

You never post screens even your system is yet to be shown here.. low end graphic card pe toh nahi khelta na.. [emoji14]

Bas tu itna samaj le ki jaise taise chal jaati hai games.. :P

Just entered planet H-047C. Wow just wow :panic: This planet looks amazing visually.

Driving Nomad is lot of fun here lol.

Usko darr hai kisi ki nazar lag jaayegi. :P

Just entered planet H-047C. Wow just wow :panic: This planet looks amazing visually.

Driving Nomad is lot of fun here lol.

Usko darr hai kisi ki nazar lag jaayegi. :P

Upload video man.Cant find that planet on YouTube.

Make sure you get 100% completion on every planet and also defeat architect on every planet. Your ending is tied to planet viability I think.

There are missable Remnant secrets on every planet which are not visible on map.

Okay the Viability on Voeld is now at 100% but the side missions are still available. Should I continue with the main quests or should I do complete more side missions?

I might have to find those Remnants secrets you're talking about.

OMG :rofl:

This is AC Unity level bad. The 4 guys are having a conversation and a dino like creature is attacking them, clipping through everyone. :rofl:

And the dialogues are so terrible. Cliched and stupid. Is this a funny game? Like those Adam Sandler movies?

XUArNR4.gif

giphy.gif

I haven't experienced many bugs except the one where Drack was clipping through Liam during conversation. Lol

It's the most buggiest Bioware game ever. Game is way too big with too much stuff crammed in the game on top of each other. Some stuff is really good and some really bad.

MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA NEW GAME PLUS DETAILS

http://twinfinite.net/2017/03/mass-effect-andromeda-new-game-plus-whats-different-carries-over/

Will try insane difficulty on Ng+ :P

Started playing again. All I can say is that while a lot of the criticism is deserved (some of the dialogue, especially the tired face woman is cringey) this is still very much a Mass Effect game. Could it have been more polished, sure. It's easy to pull things out of context and have a laugh at them. Every game has bugs and clipping issues, hell Nier: Automata (a fantastic game which is currently my GOTY) had them, a character barged in with his stupid music playing while I was having a serious conversation and ruined the scene. This wasn't supposed to happen. I just laughed at the stupidity and moved on. I have been trying to replicate the stupid duck-like running animation on stairs and haven't able to. So clearly it was a one-off issue which someone recorded and now everyone thinks that's how the game plays all the time.

Once you're actually playing it these things kind of fade into the background. The story is pretty interesting so far and is keeping me invested. The gameplay itself is pretty strong, combat is probably the series' best with weapons feeling meaty and moving around using the jetpack is a lot of fun.

A lot of the people who are actually playing it (not just here) seem to be enjoying it. Again, could it have been better? Of course! But it certainly isn't the complete disaster that most of these videos are leading you to believe.

Note that I'm still fairly early in the game (done with all of the intro stuff, exploring the Nexus and now on the first planet) so it's possible my opinion will change. But as of now my reaction is - "I can't wait to play more" instead of "OMG this is so bad, I want my 3500 back!".

Story get pretty interesting after sometime. As tyler said this is another Mass Effect game, lots of sci-fi craziness, alienation and social bonding while doing side missions. There a few bugs and glitches like every other game. Not to mention the game looks just great.

This is a much more polished game than AC unity . Unity was better looking but that game was unplayable at launch on all platforms. It took them months to make it playable. Andromeda works great on PC and consoles. Very well optimized with minor hiccups here and there.

BioWare Considered Using Procedurally Generated Planets For Mass Effect Andromeda

http://www.eteknix.com/bioware-considered-using-procedurally-generated-planets-mass-effect-andromeda/

Archived