KnackChap

Oh OK, so better to keep it for d/l then ? Don't have fup on my internet How much is the size ?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

44 gb is the size.. i dont think preload is up yet..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I am burned out with all the open world games and couldn't finish WD2. I am hoping this will change that according to all the reviews.

Read reviews. Based on videos I have watched Skill and crafting system is lot like Farcry Primal and stealth gameplay is mix of Farcry and TR.

Setting and robot dinosaurs make ZD kinda unique compared to other open world games.

Read reviews. Based on videos I have watched Skill and crafting system is lot like Farcry Primal and stealth gameplay is mix of Farcry and TR.

Setting and robot dinosaurs make ZD kinda unique compared to other open world games.

haven't played primal because FC4 bored me to death. TR is fine.

and the unique stuff you mentioned is what makes me buy this one.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-horizon-zero-dawn-tech-analysis-what-works-and-what-doesnt

Great analysis by DF. Overall they're very impressed by what GG has been able to do.

They do talk about the shadow resolution and anisotropic filtering being less than ideal away from the character. Also the water quality and interaction is not that great.