KnackChap

I can't Platinum Teltale games as they all are boring now. 

I have bought almost Teltale but never bothered trying getting platinum lol 
telltale games are play once to plat you dont really have to bother with it.. and if you bought it and not played it idk why you have :rofl:

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

How is the DLC ? Confused between the complete edition and the normal edition. Normal is 1.6K and Complete is 2.3K on PSN right now :P

Completely a sidey thing. If you don't play it, you are not missing out on much.

Barely adds a few more machines, new setting. Story is strictly okay.

The best part about the DLC is the difficulty. Every fight is more challenging than the base game.

I suggest, get the base game for now, the DLC might go on sale some other time too.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Forced myself to finish the DLC. God, that was awful. 

Cool machines and fantastic visuals. Amazing snow effects but that's it. The characters, missions, pointless collectables, and the writing were so bad. Can clearly see they just cut out the DLC portion of the main game and decided to sell it for $20. asmAB5e.png

Main game: 7/10. 

DLC: 4/10.

Nothing special other than graphics. Big meh of a game.

b6wcjdk.jpg

fxIwmgg.jpg

bV5PqrP.jpg

Byp4biL.jpg

Completed the base game. Very innovative with stunning visuals, design and gameplay. Though some story misses, I look forward to its sequel. 8+1/10 for me. (1 bonus point for innovation)

Got my first platinum in one play through. Reasonable amount of challenge.  Wish more SP only games got this level of trophy challenge. No crazy difficultly level like mein leben trophy in Wolfenstein 2 or completionist or multiple playthroughs trophy. 

Will buy the DLC in a sale.