KnackChap

10hrs in. CAN'T STOP PLAYING.

The last game that I enjoyed this much was Witcher 3, nothing else comes close. Easily the most gorgeous game I've ever played. Controls have set a new benchmark for open world games, I'm doing every side quest before progressing with the main quests :P Side quests are really interesting and kinda fun just like Witcher 3. 

4 hours ago, rAgHaV said:

10hrs in. CAN'T STOP PLAYING.

The last game that I enjoyed this much was Witcher 3, nothing else comes close. Easily the most gorgeous game I've ever played. Controls have set a new benchmark for open world games, I'm doing every side quest before progressing with the main quests :P Side quests are really interesting and kinda fun just like Witcher 3. 

Very few side quests are good in HZD.. Majority of them are fetch quests with no story or anything...

Witcher 3 beats HZD in open world design, story quests and characters and, HZD beats Witcher 3 in gameplay and graphics.

Gameplay is easily the weakest part of W3 imo

Edited by WhiteWolf

Actually witcher side quests were so good that you couldn't even tell what's a side mission and what isn't. (played the game back when it released so can't even recollect which missions were secondary now).

HZD starting ones were fun but now they're basically short fetch quests. Still loving the gameplay so its not getting boring at all. Still its the only game apart from Witcher that I got so addicted to. Time f**king flies. Not one dull moment so far :D

When the f**k do I get that golden travel pack. Every merchant I've encountered so far only has the normal one. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

HZD beats Witcher 3 in gameplay and graphics.

Gameplay is easily the weakest part of W3 imo

Yeah. Gameplay is definitely one of the best in any open world games this gen. I loved witcher gameplay as well though. Witcher sucks if you aren't playing on the hardest difficulty. 

HZD is the only game this gen where I literally didn't have to touch a single setting. Controls, layout etc everything is perfect. f**k even the brightness setting was spot on for me. 

Finished the base game, starting Frozen Winds now. Really loved the game overall but it was really light on content. I finished everything in 45hrs or so. LOVED the story too. Content wise it isn't even 1/3rd of Witcher 3 but then which game is ? :P

Really impressed with GG :majesty: Got so much stuff right in their first attempt.. Just hope that they increase the amount of content in HZD 2.

1 hour ago, rAgHaV said:

Finished the base game, starting Frozen Winds now. Really loved the game overall but it was really light on content. I finished everything in 45hrs or so. LOVED the story too. Content wise it isn't even 1/3rd of Witcher 3 but then which game is ? :P

Really impressed with GG :majesty: Got so much stuff right in their first attempt.. Just hope that they increase the amount of content in HZD 2.

Content wise- Assassin creed origin.