KnackChap

Glinthawks are among the most irritating enemies i've faced in a game :furious:
Initially yes they were irritating as f**k but then I realized they are very weak to fire, just 3 fire arrows brings them down for you to critical hit them with your spear. Easy peasy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Completed the game few days back . 

Loved the game from start to finish . Fantastic visuals , Superb combat with great controls (never thought playing with just now n arrow could be so much fun ) and a wonderful story . The soundtrack was superb as well.  

Played and enjoyed the game so much that I ended up getting the Platinum trophy . 

After completing the main game i Started DLC and enjoyed it a lot as well . The new enemies especially Fireclaws and Scorchers were tough and were a good challenge . 

• 6 months later...

Sources: Horizon: Zero Dawn Is Coming To PC

The PlayStation 4 exclusive Horizon: Zero Dawn will come to personal computers this year, sources tell Kotaku. It’s an unprecedented move for Sony that signals a future in which the publisher releases games on platforms beyond its own consoles.  This news comes from three people familiar with Sony’s plans, all speaking anonymously because they were not authorized to talk to press. Sony did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

We expect to see the game on both Steam and the Epic Games Store when it launches (although that may not be finalized yet).

This will be the first big exclusive game from a Sony-owned developer to come to PC. Death Stranding, which launched for PS4 last November and will also arrive on PC later this year, was funded and published by Sony but developed by an independent studio, Kojima Productions. (In fact, the PC version of Death Stranding is published by a different company, 505 Games.) The French studio Quantic Dream, also independent, had a similar arrangement last year, self-publishing its games Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human on PC without Sony’s involvement.

link

Edited by san_Assassin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Confirmed and coming this summer!

PSB: Speaking of experimentation, there have been rumors of a Horizon Zero Dawn complete edition that might be coming to PC… can you confirm or deny that?
HH: Yes, I can confirm that Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC this summer…. There will be more information coming from Guerrilla, from the new studio directors [Michiel van der Leeuw, JB van Beek, and Angie Smets] pretty soon.

And to maybe put a few minds at ease, releasing one first-party AAA title to PC doesn’t necessarily mean that every game now will come to PC. In my mind, Horizon Zero Dawn was just a great fit in this particular instance. We don’t have plans for day and date [PC releases], and we remain 100% committed to dedicated hardware.

Just curious, this is legit one of the most advertised exclusives from the PS4's lineup. Sure the console's life is ending in a year, and we'll have a new system, but doesn't this damage the entire point of Sony winning console wars with just their exclusives? I say it all the time, Uncharted 4 sold me on the PS4. Adding God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Spiderman, Bloodborne, Last of Us 2. 

Next I'll find out Last of Us 2 will also be ported over to PC or something, duh. 

I'm not salty, just trying to make a conscious decision next gen :) 

(Although plenty of great games exclusive to the PS4 for now, gotta get to the backlog soon) 

7 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Just curious, this is legit one of the most advertised exclusives from the PS4's lineup. Sure the console's life is ending in a year, and we'll have a new system, but doesn't this damage the entire point of Sony winning console wars with just their exclusives? I say it all the time, Uncharted 4 sold me on the PS4. Adding God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Spiderman, Bloodborne, Last of Us 2. 

Next I'll find out Last of Us 2 will also be ported over to PC or something, duh. 

(Although plenty of great games exclusive to the PS4 for now, gotta get to the backlog soon) 

Its case by case basis

"We’re very committed to dedicated hardware, as we were before. We’re gonna continue to do that. And we’re very committed to quality exclusives. And to strong narrative-driven, single-player games."

"Releasing one first-party AAA title to PC doesn’t necessarily mean that every game now will come to PC. In my mind, Horizon Zero Dawn was just a great fit in this particular instance. We don’t have plans for day and date [PC releases], and we remain 100% committed to dedicated hardware."

12 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Releasing on PC 2 -3 years down the line is a great move. It increases the chances of a sequel from better sales. 

And Sony is anyway bundling Horizon with Ps4s now, release on Pc means extra money.

Edited by playstationdude

17 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

They releasing 2 to 3 years after ps release. So its smart move