KnackChap

it is going for 1k now for the Master Race Edition, and to think i wasted 2.8k on this and didn't get DLC :/ 

meanwhile i paid again 2.8k for UC4 some digital deluxe whatever edition, got Jak & Daxter and UC Lost Legacy for free.

This DofP sale i got GoW Digital Deluxe for 1k and Spoderman GOTY for 1.7k.

Also Frozen Wilds on PS4 hasn't gone for sale since the start of this year, with announcement of Forbidden West i wanted to play as my favorite autistic cave girl again <3

One of the best steam pricing in recent times after FIRST release of Metro exodus in Jan-Feb last year when it was available for 1200/- approx. pre-ordered it and got steam discount of 120/- too.[emoji846]
Gears 5 released at the same price on steam. The only difference is, it was free for ms premium subscription and 3 months of that was like 500 bucks so people like me played there instead.

6 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Horizon ZD

Sea of Thieves

Halo MCC

Titanfall 2

That Steam top 10 list is wild :lol: Half expecting Smash Bros to show up there.

If it does, Nintendo is going to take in $$$

4 hours ago, Defender487 said:

SONY BOUGHT ORIGIN PLATFORM  SO CONSIDER THIS MOST OF THE EXCLUSIVES FROM PS4 HEADING TOWARDS PC THATS WHAT I READ IN FEW ARTICLES PUBLISHED ONLINE

Were the articles written by  an author named Zodak or Zodka?

This is actually one one of the best, also maybe relatively underrated compared to the other hyped up games on PS4.  Guys on PC are gonna have a blast playing this at high resolution.  But some of the larger fights like the t-rex robot are best played on a large TV instead of a small monitor !

1 minute ago, STICK3Rboy said:

You can connect your PC to a TV too, you know :P

I have mine connected to a 55 incher.

do you have tv in your room then ? How do you work with your PC in the living room ? Post a pic of your setup if you don't mind :P

5 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

do you have tv in your room then ? How do you work with your PC in the living room ? Post a pic of your setup if you don't mind :P

PC is connected to a wall-mounted TV as well as a 21-inch monitor. Same TV connected to PS4 as well. All in bedroom.

Don't exactly feel comfortable posting pics of my bedroom here. Hope you don't mind :/

22 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Guy has some 2700 achievements on steam, PS4 and TV are more like side-distractions when the steam icon on his desktop is just

STANDING THERE

MENACINGLY

:P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

PC is connected to a wall-mounted TV as well as a 21-inch monitor. Same TV connected to PS4 as well. All in bedroom.

Don't exactly feel comfortable posting pics of my bedroom here. Hope you don't mind :/

lol, its ok ... watching *ahem* on 55 " :naughty: ?

55 inch TV is the only thing holding me from playing this. I have ps4pro and my friend have this game. I can simply get the game and play but seeing the graphics. I think it is better to wait 4k 55 inch tv.

The price on steam is also tempting. But I don't think my 1050ti can handle 4k on 55 inch TV.

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

55 inch TV is the only thing holding me from playing this. I have ps4pro and my friend have this game. I can simply get the game and play but seeing the graphics. I think it is better to wait 4k 55 inch tv.

The price on steam is also tempting. But I don't think my 1050ti can handle 4k on 55 inch TV.

tbh all games excluding the fast paced fps multiplayer games( not ones like BF seriues where you have vehicles etc, i'm talking about CoD and every BR there is ) give a much better experience when played on the [ BIG SCREEN ]

I miss my 32 inch TV, it was nothing fancy but atleast it was big screen, now i'm stuck with 24 inch monitor :/

• Like 1