KnackChap

On 7/5/2020 at 4:48 PM, mohit9206 said:

I will wait for the release on EGS to see if $10 coupon can be applied. Hopefully they don't increase the price before then. Its current $16 on EGS. As long as only Steam or EGS increases the price by release date i can still just get whichever is cheaper but hopefully both don't increase the price.

21 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

f**k price increased to $30 on EGS, what should i do? Pre-order on Steam before price increase?

:rofl:

Made the 10 usd coupon pointless now. 

Also master stroke from GG. Hooked people in and then as soon as the interest goes up, double the price. :rofl:

Also master stroke from GG. Hooked people in and then as soon as the interest goes up, double the price. :rofl:
As long as it gets Sony to get more games on PC it's all good. The gamers deserve a 60fps Bloodborne on PC. Give them that.

Also not sure if this will have Denuvo or not. The ELUA does not say anything.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

As long as it gets Sony to get more games on PC it's all good. The gamers deserve a 60fps Bloodborne on PC. Give them that.

Also not sure if this will have Denuvo or not. The ELUA does not say anything.

They even put PS4 games(Spodey, GoW, UC4, TLOUR what have you ) on PC i'm not buying PS5.

The passage of time doesn't cost 40-50k  after all.

40K i spent on PS4 and some 10-12k on PS4 games i could easily put towards better PC parts, or more steam games.

They should at least start porting the older games, like TLOU1, UC1, UC2 etc. Will be beneficial to everyone. Have the new games exclusive to drive console sales and let the old games rake in massive profits by porting to PC. Seems like a win-win. 

26 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

They should at least start porting the older games, like TLOU1, UC1, UC2 etc. Will be beneficial to everyone. Have the new games exclusive to drive console sales and let the old games rake in massive profits by porting to PC. Seems like a win-win. 

Pretty sure Sony counts all those games as exclusives as they will all be backwards compatible on PS5. 

Even if they're older titles, Sony thrives on its exclusives library. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they come with a TLOU1+2 remaster bundle on PS5, two games for 65/70$.

(Hope its only 2K with their 70$ BS, others still stick at 60 only)

They even put PS4 games(Spodey, GoW, UC4, TLOUR what have you ) on PC i'm not buying PS5.
The passage of time doesn't cost 40-50k  after all.
40K i spent on PS4 and some 10-12k on PS4 games i could easily put towards better PC parts, or more steam games.
Well investment wise PC is always going to be the better value for money considering that you don't buy a PC just for games and it has a lot of other utilities like Office, productivity, coding, media hub, etc.

In an ideal future all games should be multiplat and users should not be forced to buy a system just for games.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, playstationdude said:

The changes were due to people using exploits to get the game for as low as $7

40 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Well investment wise PC is always going to be the better value for money considering that you don't buy a PC just for games and it has a lot of other utilities like Office, productivity, coding, media hub, etc.

In an ideal future all games should be multiplat and users should not be forced to buy a system just for games.

Hardly anyone uses a desktop for all those activities at home. Those activities can very well be done on a laptop, with the advantage of portability. 

Also most of the coding work you wil anyway be doing on your work PC, and consoles are equally good as media hubs.

Hardly anyone uses a desktop for all those activities at home. Those activities can very well be done on a laptop, with the advantage of portability. 

Also most of the coding work you wil anyway be doing on your work PC, and consoles are equally good as media hubs.

Not really sure if you are serious, if you are then PC=Laptop=Same thing for this consideration. The fact is PC or Laptop since you are being technical can do a lot more things than what a dedicated console can do apart from gaming.

A lot of people including me do a lot of work related stuff on my personal computer. Not to mention all the freelance guys who literally work on their personal computer always. Also consoles are good for media consumption not for media hubs. Don't think you can set up a Plex server with sonaar/radaar or a NAS server for your personal media on your PlayStation. Not to mention the most common use of PC/laptop aka browsing web to view dank memes while possible on PS, no one actually uses that.

Do let me know if you want me to continue listing non gaming uses of a PC/Laptop and how many people actually use it for the said purpose but we will go a lot off topic.

praying they give the DLC for cheap on PSN.

1.3k is too much, i remember them keeping it for 800 something a year ago, i didn't buy  back then thinking they'd make it even more cheaper :rofl:

Now they've de-listed Frozen Wilds from PSN Store, you have to google search to get a link to Frozen Wilds DLC on PSN

11 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

praying they give the DLC for cheap on PSN.

1.3k is too much, i remember them keeping it for 800 something a year ago, i didn't buy  back then thinking they'd make it even more cheaper :rofl:

Now they've de-listed Frozen Wilds from PSN Store, you have to google search to get a link to Frozen Wilds DLC on PSN

I remember it going for around 400 sometime ago.