KnackChap

6 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Where did u pre-order ? Flipkart, It was 945 for complete edition.

i bought it it 2017  i guess for 2750 from PSN, and didn't bother with the DLC because everyone was saying HuRr ItS MoRe oF tHe SaMe

15 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

praying they give the DLC for cheap on PSN.

1.3k is too much, i remember them keeping it for 800 something a year ago, i didn't buy  back then thinking they'd make it even more cheaper :rofl:

Now they've de-listed Frozen Wilds from PSN Store, you have to google search to get a link to Frozen Wilds DLC on PSN

You can buy complete edition from cdkeys for some 575 rs. The DLC very rarely goes on sale.

Just now, CarbonCore said:

You can buy complete edition from cdkeys for some 575 rs. The DLC very rarely goes on sale.

Do you have link ? I am about to buy it from Flipkart for 945, Complete Edition.

4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Thanks, btw if i get this do my India/EU game saves carry over? I play my PSN US account games through the main Indian account so.

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

Thanks, btw if i get this do my India/EU game saves carry over? I play my PSN US account games through the main Indian account so.

Nope it wont. You'll have to start from creepy child Aloy.

11 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Nope it wont. You'll have to start from creepy child Aloy.

Sad af, afaik the DLC needs you to be of a high level also, so it's not as if i can just waltz in after doing the early missions

6 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Sad af, afaik the DLC needs you to be of a high level also, so it's not as if i can just waltz in after doing the early missions

Yeah even at max level the first enemy you face, one that spews fire everywhere will kick your a*s.

57 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

:egyptian:Frozen Wilds DLC for Rs.500 on PSN :egyptian: 

Sale/Discount lasts till 23rd July 

Thanks. It's 5$ on US PSN as well. 

It's been a long time since I played the main game. But this might be a good price to buy and add to backlog :P

Bought the expansion from psn sale and re downloaded the game. My last save dropped me near a base camp that is a t rex spawning ground. Initially got my a*s handed even with the best armor as i forgot which arrows does maximum damage and what tactics to use and was fighting the controls at the same time. Then it all clicked and after a fierce 15-20 minute battle finally slayed the beast. 

Game still has amazing combat system (except melee) and looks gorgeous. PC gamers are in for a treat. 

4 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Bought the expansion from psn sale and re downloaded the game. My last save dropped me near a base camp that is a t rex spawning ground. Initially got my a*s handed even with the best armor as i forgot which arrows does maximum damage and what tactics to use and was fighting the controls at the same time. Then it all clicked and after a fierce 15-20 minute battle finally slayed the beast. 

Game still has amazing combat system (except melee) and looks gorgeous. PC gamers are in for a treat. 

Use them tear arrows to blow off his gun

then

:gunsmilie:

hope the next game has more robo-animals with a fancy gun on their back

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Yeah did that. Took a while for the muscle memory and the other memory to kick in. 

Lol i actually had forgotten about tear arrows, i specifically went to a camp with those tiger robots with a big gun on their back, spammed arrows and killed one, then while swapping through arrow types in the wheel i saw the tear stuff out arrows :rofl:

After that tigerbot btfo using his own gun, and also those crab robots with the crate on their back

The enemies in the expansion are really tough and aggressive and even at max level of the base game , they're giving me a hard time. Also the side-quests in the dlc are so much better than the base game second only to witcher 3 imo.