KnackChap

15 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Its true though. Massive dick behaviour to point at a broken port and then say "come play the sequel on ps5", 

Very out of touch move. :doh: 

It is a poor cash grab. Witcher 3 has a far bigger world and tons of side quests and yet was optimized well for PC at launch.

I doubt many PC gamers will buy a PS5 only for this when Sony will probably release the sequel on PC after few years.

Edited by cyberpunk

Has anyone on the forum been able to fix the stutter and issues in game? Gor me the resolution is not changing above 720p, the character models have strange lines on their face / hair & there are extreme stutters in fps with my 1660ti barely managing 35-40 fps. Have not played RDR2, but even that was not in such mess as this crap - Horizon Full Zero Dusk..

8 minutes ago, stingray said:

Has anyone on the forum been able to fix the stutter and issues in game? Gor me the resolution is not changing above 720p, the character models have strange lines on their face / hair & there are extreme stutters in fps with my 1660ti barely managing 35-40 fps. Have not played RDR2, but even that was not in such mess as this crap - Horizon Full Zero Dusk..

>Artifacts

>Stutters

>Random FPS drops

Sony :majesty:

I haven't heard till date of artifacting in even the most shittiest of ports, this is some real next gen sh*t wew.

15 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

PS4 Pro has performance mode. 

RPS video was complaining about it so looked it just now to get the details right. Apparently resolution mode gives 30 fps with it dropping here and there but performance mode gives constant 30 fps.

:doh: 

This is what peasants call performance :lol: :rofl: 

Edited by dylanjosh

31 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

How easy is the platinum on this game compared to God of war/Ghost of thusima. Planning to do this one next

Extremely easy. You just need to clear and collect some stuff after the main campaign for the platinum. 

5 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Extremely easy. You just need to clear and collect some stuff after the main campaign for the platinum. 

Great. Will start my second play soon . First one was on jaolbrok console so no save file. You can't skip cutscenes right?

16 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

By then game should have gotten a few patches.

I think one patch was released just today  . I bought it for 7$ from CDKEYS ?

14 hours ago, Cryptic_8 said:

I heard the PC version of the game is not optimised by Guerilla. It is a bad port tbh. It runs bad even on a high-sped PC :cry:

Yeah it is outsourced to Virtuos studios. GG is reportedly up to their eyeballs with studio shifting and Horizon 2.

20 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah it is outsourced to Virtuos studios. GG is reportedly up to their eyeballs with studio shifting and Horizon 2.

The same virtuos who were involved with outer worlds? No wonder.

Edited by b!T