KnackChap

10 hours ago, ox- said:

I started playing this last week and damn is this game amazing!

My mom saw me play the first few hours and she got totally hooked. I have explicit instructions from her to not play this game without her :P , she wants to see the entire story play out.

This is so sweet :D 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ox- said:

I have explicit instructions from her to not play this game without her :P , she wants to see the entire story play out.

dude, don't. These are some explicit love scenes in the game which you definitely want to avoid watching with family members :lol: 

22 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

dude, don't. These are some explicit love scenes in the game which you definitely want to avoid watching with family members :lol: 

Never saw anything in this game that is even remotely explicit. Can't even remember if there was even a kissing scene. :P

29 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

What? Unless you're talking about DLC, I don't remember any such thing and I finished the game only a week ago:ko: 

6 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Never saw anything in this game that is even remotely explicit. Can't even remember if there was even a kissing scene. :P

4 minutes ago, dante77 said:

I don't remember anything explicit either. I don't even remember anything romantic in this game at all.

The most I remember is that guy from Oseram tries to awkwardly flirt with Aloy. 

kj4rosrizuo31.jpg

7 hours ago, gecko89 said:

You'll find new machines to kill equivalent to Polar Bears/Grizzlies.

You're probably over leveled now, you see them, you fight them head on.

You can't. The dlc area machines will  are challenging to fight even if you have the rechargeable Armor. 

28 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

You can't. The dlc area machines will  are challenging to fight even if you have the rechargeable Armor. 

23 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

DLC area enemies hit really hard. I had to use lot of stealth to avoid fighting few lol

Man I was trolling. I remember getting my a*s kicked by them despite being highest level in base game.

The frozen wilds DLC packs a punch. U will die near instantly of you go there underlevelled. (No spoilers, just names) You can't even enter without taking out a scorcher and those are really hard to kill. Doubt u can sneak past it. Do not enter the frozen wilds till you are through the main game till at least the shadow carja base. Although I would suggest going in after Gaia prime or the entire main story after you get the armour from the hidden armory and all high tier weapons.

2 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

2 hours ago, dante77 said:

I don't remember anything explicit either. I don't even remember anything romantic in this game at all.

2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

What? Unless you're talking about DLC, I don't remember any such thing and I finished the game only a week ago:ko: 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

What? No wtf lol.

Unless you playing on pc using specific mods, there is nothing explicit lol. 

33 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

I think you downloaded the wrong Horizon Zero Dawn

I was just joking hahaha :lol:

• Haha 1

On 11/9/2021 at 2:59 PM, dylanjosh said:

Story was great. Was a joy discovering what happened to the old civilisation. 

This so much. I mostly ignore collectibles in games as I am not into trophies, but for this game was searching for every collectible to get more of the lore.

Yeah the collectibles in this game especially the audio logs were great. It showed how much of the lore was trapped in there and just waiting to be discovered. I somehow feel like the adult Aloy's expressions in cutscenes fell flat compared to all the ones done for when she was a child. These were the 3 stand out moments that I felt were really amazing as far as conveying Aloy's emotions to the audience when she's a kid. It's a great demonstration of the curiosity, discovering something new, the need to feel belonged and loved, attempting to help & then being shunned, getting bullied and the moral choice to fight back. This is what makes the whole intro of this game stand out exceptionally well.

Spoiler

• 2 months later...