Sign in to follow this  
KnackChap

Horizon: Zero Dawn

The only thing you need to purchase in this game are the weapons. Materials need to be farmed. The simple components would be available with mid to lower tier machines. Once you have a decent set of weapons and mods to go with it, start taking down the top tier machines to pretty much gain a massive materials boost.

13 hours ago, kold_war said:

True..The variety of enemies in this game is too good!

+1. More than a dozen hours put and still seeing new machines popping up every now n then. Still a big portion of the map is not unlocked. Difficult to recollect any recent game with this much enemy variety.

12 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

They're expensive to buy for something that's pretty easy to farm. This goes for every other resource in the game. Do not buy.

11 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

The only thing you need to purchase in this game are the weapons.

Yea, wasnt paying attention earlier, because of the bad first impression. Blazes were the weak points for most of the machines which I was knocking off, so wasnt getting any later after killing the machine :doh: Also hadnt opened all those "resource gift packs" we receive after completing side quests...there were over two dozen blaze there too. This game has really grown on me now and has reached the phase where I am finding it hard to put the controller down :) 

oJ4EEae.gif

Resources from wildlife seems like random though. To increase carry capacity for example, I need one rabbit foot. Killed about a dozen rabbits so far, but from each of them received rabbit skin only and meat.

Edited by krados

13 hours ago, krados said:

This game has really grown on me now and has reached the phase where I am finding it hard to put the controller down :) 

It has the effect on you. I finished it last year during my week off and loved every bit of it. First Platinum I ever received. :) 

Too bad, I haven't tried the DLC yet. 

Glinthawks are among the most irritating enemies i've faced in a game :furious:
Initially yes they were irritating as f**k but then I realized they are very weak to fire, just 3 fire arrows brings them down for you to critical hit them with your spear. Easy peasy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Completed the game few days back . 

Loved the game from start to finish . Fantastic visuals , Superb combat with great controls (never thought playing with just now n arrow could be so much fun ) and a wonderful story . The soundtrack was superb as well.  

Played and enjoyed the game so much that I ended up getting the Platinum trophy . 

After completing the main game i Started DLC and enjoyed it a lot as well . The new enemies especially Fireclaws and Scorchers were tough and were a good challenge .