KnackChap

21 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

3-5 hrs main story. 8-12 hrs to complete everything.

You need to be level 30 and above but don't even think of it Unless you're level 50 with ancient Armor outfit. 

This so much, on normal difficulty even having that armor and all shadow carja and hunter lodge weapons, got my a*s handed over to me many times by scorcher, fire & ice bears, and 5 harami scrappers and those big boobed bird things bullying me :(

It's literally this vs scorcher or any of these things based on leopards or tigers :rofl:

5 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

I'm pretty sure if GG makes a Horizon 3 for PS5 it will look photo-realistic, if this is what they can come up with  using the mediocre hardware of PS4, imagine what they will do with Zen2 8 core CPU, RDNA2 GPU, 16GB RAM and that custom SSD :wOOtjumpy:

Every single one of the SIE studios is incredibly skilled and talented ND, GG, SSM, Insomniac, SP, Polyphony, MM etc.

Also Fireclaws are the most bullshit non-boss enemy i've ever fought in a video game.

Dude. GG has always been a beast when it comes to the visuals. Even KZ2 was head and shoulders above everything else on ps3 back when it launched. 

Killzone Mercenary (Vita) shits on every mobile game out there. Literally defined what Vita could do and actually makes the Vita's untimely death even sadder :P

Only ND and SSM come close to GG in terms of visuals each gen. They are top 3 in no particular order. It's like Sony let's them use some hidden chip on every PS console. 

Edited by rAgHaV

I platinumed the game on my MiTV before selling it off. Planning to double dip and check it out on my upgraded LG C9 on PC once it launches. Just hope HDR is as good as the PC implementation. Also if that 10$ off coupon on EGD works, the game will be a bargain at 5$

100% Completed the DLC

oNgMUqo.jpg

Last Load of screenies from me, first one is next to the corpse of those robot Gophers 

vNGgDNZ.jpg

4bU2NNN.jpg

ZDGEWQv.jpg

PsLaCBD.jpg

aAjWRHq.jpg

5INUeQZ.jpg

wsq6uMK.jpg

B21lMsW.jpg

The chad Aloy vs the 2rs Ice bear-bot 

w3tkgqV.jpg

Also it is very fun shooting this T-rex with his own Guns :D

Only  Thunderjaw in FW, had to kill two of them to make it to level 60

y8EkwVD.jpg

eh5DfdZ.jpg

• Like 2

side note when i was playing RDR2 in the starting parts i was always comparing the powder snow in that to the snow in some other game i'd played, didn't remember which one though, i thought it's the Bitcher 3 then i realized there aren't those much solid snowy areas in that game.

Now i realize it is HZD :rofl:

That nice luscious snow :wub:

PCMR only types are in for the treat playing in August.

• 2 weeks later...

Bros is there anything in this game that's unsuitable for a nine year old? I havent played much yet but my daughter started recently and I'd rather she didn't continue if there's any nudity or such going forward. 

To give you an idea, she's watched me play UC4, some racing games etc.

6 minutes ago, Walker said:

Bros is there anything in this game that's unsuitable for a nine year old? I havent played much yet but my daughter started recently and I'd rather she didn't continue if there's any nudity or such going forward. 

To give you an idea, she's watched me play UC4, some racing games etc.

Nope. No nudity, no romance, no swearing, nothing. 

• Thanks 1