1 minute ago, STICK3Rboy said:

You can connect your PC to a TV too, you know :P

I have mine connected to a 55 incher.

do you have tv in your room then ? How do you work with your PC in the living room ? Post a pic of your setup if you don't mind :P

5 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

do you have tv in your room then ? How do you work with your PC in the living room ? Post a pic of your setup if you don't mind :P

PC is connected to a wall-mounted TV as well as a 21-inch monitor. Same TV connected to PS4 as well. All in bedroom.

Don't exactly feel comfortable posting pics of my bedroom here. Hope you don't mind :/

22 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Guy has some 2700 achievements on steam, PS4 and TV are more like side-distractions when the steam icon on his desktop is just

STANDING THERE

MENACINGLY

:P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

PC is connected to a wall-mounted TV as well as a 21-inch monitor. Same TV connected to PS4 as well. All in bedroom.

Don't exactly feel comfortable posting pics of my bedroom here. Hope you don't mind :/

lol, its ok ... watching *ahem* on 55 " :naughty: ?

55 inch TV is the only thing holding me from playing this. I have ps4pro and my friend have this game. I can simply get the game and play but seeing the graphics. I think it is better to wait 4k 55 inch tv.

The price on steam is also tempting. But I don't think my 1050ti can handle 4k on 55 inch TV.

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

55 inch TV is the only thing holding me from playing this. I have ps4pro and my friend have this game. I can simply get the game and play but seeing the graphics. I think it is better to wait 4k 55 inch tv.

The price on steam is also tempting. But I don't think my 1050ti can handle 4k on 55 inch TV.

tbh all games excluding the fast paced fps multiplayer games( not ones like BF seriues where you have vehicles etc, i'm talking about CoD and every BR there is ) give a much better experience when played on the [ BIG SCREEN ]

I miss my 32 inch TV, it was nothing fancy but atleast it was big screen, now i'm stuck with 24 inch monitor :/

• Like 1

If it does, Nintendo is going to take in $$$
Seeing that playing Breath of the wild on cemu with all the texture and fps mods is the best way to play the game and makes the original version look so damn inferior. Nintendo is just leaving money on the table to be honest.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Seeing that playing Breath of the wild on cemu with all the texture and fps mods is the best way to play the game and makes the original version look so damn inferior. Nintendo is just leaving money on the table to be honest.

Nintendo sold millions of switches only because of botw. Their insane exclusive lineup is probably the number one reason for their insane success. Why would they f**k up a good thing. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Defender487 said:

since when does nintendo selling vodka made it gamer friendly by adding z for zelda lolz 

bhai i dont remember .......

In the same way Ubisoft selling to Sony doesn't make any sense

Nintendo sold millions of switches only because of botw. Their insane exclusive lineup is probably the number one reason for their insane success. Why would they f**k up a good thing. 
Because the only thing better than some money is more money. It would make sense to launch it on PC after the hype has died to get people who do not want to buy a switch to play the game as well to get their money.