KnackChap

1 minute ago, AnK said:

This Game :majesty:

what gameplay :majesty:

I used to trust your opinion in game choice 

not anymore :ack:

Gameplay is obviously good with bow stuff. I hate the bland characters and story. Not a single character stands out. The world content is pretty meh too. Visuals help a lot but still ugh. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Gameplay is obviously good with bow stuff. I hate the bland characters and story. Not a single character stands out. The world content is pretty meh too. Visuals help a lot but still ugh. 

The more i played the game, the more i was interested in the story plot and i was definitely looking forward to understand the world they created and how it came to be and all of that.

I don't remember much of the game now though.

4 hours ago, AnK said:

The more I play this game the more I realise what a big mistake Sony has made making the sequel cross-gen 

the sequel needed all the AI(CPU),Graphics(GPU),Speed(SSD) & Content(RAAM) benefits it could get 

now it’s just going to be more of the same :ack: 

Its made groundup for ps5 so why wont they use it :ko:

34 minutes ago, adity said:

It's not feasible to design gameplay differently for different SKUs. The gameplay, enemies, environments, AI are going to be designed with the lowest common denominator in mind. 

I m only talking about using it like how Demon Souls is doing it. Only graphical improvements and loading speeds. 

But i am sure, Horizon will have some unique features via Dual Sense. 

28 minutes ago, AnK said:

Don’t talk like an Xbot 

else I’ll have to name you Trigger Hopie 

:suicide:

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

Can’t happen 

They must have started work immediately after first game 

usually sequels to established games don’t take more than four years of development 

they must have developed for PS4 already & now just porting it over to PS5 with better graphics & Ray Tracing 

I’m happy for PS4 owners that they are getting yet another killer app 

but I think PS4 had got enough love 

PS5 hardware would have made wonders with this lore 

I'm ok with this.

I still have P5R, DG, TLOU2, GoT, Miles Morales and then HZD2 to play in the future, full use of my 40K fat PS4 purchased in 2014

1 hour ago, adity said:

The audio logs are really great and give you good idea of life before the apocalypse. Only game where I heard everything. 

Same. @AnK hope you have the DLC too. I played base game + dlc back to back. In terms of pure Gameplay fun only GoT beats this game for me on ps4. (yet to finish GoT though)

Spidey + dlc was another epic fun title. 

On 9/21/2020 at 1:57 PM, PhantomShade said:

inb4 HZD2 PS4 version is cancelled.

Never gonna happen. It's gonna sell as much if not more on ps4. Too much sale to ignore :P

Gow2 won't be ps4 only right? That's where proper next gen would begin. I am not getting a ps5 till they give us at least 1 true exclusive first party ps5 game. Pro backlog is too important to ignore as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Horizon Zero Dawn PC - 9/10

Completed this yesterday and didn't think i would enjoy it this much. Finished the game + dlc on Hard, took about 55 hours and it never felt like a chore. Didn't have to grind or anything as you pretty much explore it all going for the collectibles and doing all quests. Actually liked the story as well and immediately checked out Forbidden West trailer. Sucks it will be PS5 only at first. This is why love PC games as you can play these with all their beautiful glory (even the video below doesn't do full justice).

Made a video of two mech-TRex's fighting! What's not to love.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...