Final Fantasy VII: Remake

IshmaelIsBack

• 2 weeks later...

100 GB ?

There will be 2 discs and physical will be hard to get because of COVID19. Getting digital is the only option but PSN is throttling it's already slow speeds, broadbands are giving slow speeds, this is going to take a while to download. 

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Anyone wanna go for sharing the game? As physical would be difficult to get now, am planning to buy it digitally.

Only 1 person needed though, and preferablly a reputed member. We can create a new account and load up with psn us Credits from Ajay. Will probably cost us 1550 rs a pop.

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Good luck downloading 100 gigs currently on psn. My dreams update of few MB's took minutes esp with psn throttling speeds. 

Yeah cant say with throttling of speeds, but earlier I was easily able to download 100 gb within 2 days.

Though there isnt any other option now, given the announced shortage by SE. Plus with lockdowns, I doubt retailers will ship the game( non essential items). 

The install size is 100 GB, download could be lower like 80 GB something. Even with throttled speed I get 50MB so about 7-8 hours to download.

I'm not buying it though :P P5R and Animal Crossing will eat up all my quarantine time.