Final Fantasy VII: Remake

IshmaelIsBack

Looking at the circumstances the game is going to get hit by sales, if it would've release on other platforms alongside it might've got the expected sales. 

Knowing SE they'll be have crazy expectations, lel. 

Don't watch that trailer, has bunch of spoilers. And even if you've played the original there's so much sh*t changed and so many new plot twists that all of it can be considered new spoilers. Can't wait for the reaction of people who'll go in expecting 1:1 remake or something close to it :lol: 

27 minutes ago, PunnyD said:

Where did you go to start the pre-load? All I got was an "Auto-Download" button that says it's expected auto-download date is 04/06/2020.

After making the purchase, there were 3 items for download - The theme, the summon and The game. I just selected each one and downloaded. It started downloading for me.

Also I dont know if this is relevant, but I bought the game from the US store.

OpenCritic: 88

unknown.png

• Final Fantasy 7 Remake's dull filler and convoluted additions can cause it to stumble, but it still breathes exciting new life into a classic while standing as a great RPG all its own.
  • An expansive remake that treads carefully upon this most cherished of games, though some blunders will linger long in the memory.
  • A beautifully crafted and entertaining reimagining of a classic that brings renewed life to its story and characters
  • Fans will be arguing about it for decades to come but for now this is a surprisingly daring reinvention of the legendary original, although it's a shame its biggest flaws were largely avoidable.
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake finds a satisfying balance between innovation and tradition, delivering flashy battles and fun systems mixed with nods for old-school fans
  • Square Enix tells a smaller, more personal Final Fantasy 7 tale and marries it with a smart mashup of action and RPG gameplay to deliver a must-play experience.
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake is a flawed, but fascinating, reimagining of a classic
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake sets out to fully re-imagine a classic RPG with improved combat and an expanded story. Unfortunately, it's hurt by weak side quests and a surplus of padding, and its biggest change is bound to be controversial. It's one of the most coherent and enjoyable Final Fantasy releases in years, but it's also likely to be one of the most divisive.
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake is a video game experience we only get every once in a while, and it’s one of the best titles I’ve ever had the pleasure of playing.