Final Fantasy VII: Remake

IshmaelIsBack

2 hours ago, kold_war said:

Gamespot -10

IGN -8

Wtf such mixed reviews :lol: make up your mind please ??‍♂️

That's not mixed. RE3 was mixed with GS giving 6 and IGN giving 9. If IGN was on old system then FF7 would be 83-84 something.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

I keep switching between this and P5R. Kasumi, Kawakami, Tifa, Aerith, so many waifus to "entertain".

A 120 hour game and a 40 hour game, both similar genres. Are you sure you will be able to enjoy (Much less complete) if you keep switching between the two?

3 hours ago, roun90 said:

A 120 hour game and a 40 hour game, both similar genres. Are you sure you will be able to enjoy (Much less complete) if you keep switching between the two?

120 hours? I thought they released just a part of the game right? As In. Episodic release

4 hours ago, roun90 said:

The genre maybe only similar in name but they couldn't be any more different if they tried harder. Different gameplay, story, setting, graphics and visual style, combat, everything is different. Might as well jump between Persona and Doom :P

Also I think I am in love with Kasumi

:wub: 

7 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

This remake is just one part of the project, there are (maybe) 2 more to go so you're sorted for more than 10 years. 

I know SE mismanages project but a few things to consider-

1. In 2017, they had to scrap the work done by Cyberconnect and had to start again. Effefctively they remade it in house within 3 years.

2. They now have all the assets ready. So development should be quicker.

3. They have already started development on part 2, as confirmed last year.

So hopfully we can expect part 2 by 2021, and part 3 by 2022.