Final Fantasy VII: Remake

IshmaelIsBack

18 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

It's almost like you took two solid kicks in the nut, and then just got back up laughing. Admirable.

5 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Ma’am? @WhiteWolf is actually a girl? :surprise:

Hehe, I don't think so. I said that because of quixote's comment :D 

25 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Ma’am? @WhiteWolf is actually a girl? :surprise:

19 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Hehe, I don't think so. I said that because of quixote's comment :D 

No no, we have had doubts. Nobody has ever heard @WhiteWolf's voice or knows his/her/their real name. So....

please chime in @Heaven Angel

Edited by quixote_1989

3 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

You came here to shitpost and they shitposted back with an one-liner comment each. How is that "triggered hard, lol"? Where did you find the victory in this?

I'm just trying to understand since I have seen this pattern in those russian twitter bot accounts also.

Man I was laughing at their weak attempt to make me trigger.  Like Bashing Halo and Xbox?  Really?   :rofl: 

Also, my intention was not to trigger anyone. I was just giving my honest opinion about FF story. I played few of them and all are like incredibly stupid. I played FF 13 series and little bit of FF 15 RE and man story in all of those  games were just bad. 

FF 7 remake gameplay is good and im enjoying it so far.

8 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Man I was laughing at their weak attempt to make me trigger.  Like Bashing Halo and Xbox?  Really?   :rofl: 

Also, my intention was not to trigger anyone. I was just giving my honest opinion about FF story. I played few of them and all are like incredibly stupid. I played FF 13 series and little bit of FF 15 RE and man story in all of those  games were just bad. 

FF 7 remake gameplay is good and im enjoying it so far.

Saying 'its FF so who cares lol' is your honest opinion about FF story? Are you high? 

Edited by Sach4life
Typo

Just now, Sach4life said:

Saying 'its FF so who cares lol' is your honest opinion about FF story? You you high? 

Chill kar. Tujhey itni khujli kyun ho rahi hai baba. FF teri personal property hai kya bidu ? :P

You bashed Xbox and i said nothing then why you have problem with my personal opinion about FF? Relax. Chill maar. Lol

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

Chill kar. Tujhey itni khujli kyun ho rahi hai baba. FF teri personal property hai kya bidu ? :P

You bashed Xbox and i said nothing then why you have problem with my personal opinion about FF? Relax. Chill maar. Lol

I am merely asking you a question. You said that you didn't post that as a bait or to trigger someone. Can you please let me know exactly where in that line did you express your honest opinion about FF's story? I haven't played the game yet so would like to read your honest opinion

11 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I am merely asking you a question. You said that you didn't post that as a bait or to trigger someone. Can you please let me know exactly where in that line did you express your honest opinion about FF's story? I haven't played the game yet so would like to read your honest opinion

I just find story and characters not that interesting in FF games. I just can't them seriously like i take for example ND games characters or Rockstar characters.  Go play yourself and let me know what do you think.Ok?

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

I just find story and characters not that interesting in FF games. I just can't them seriously like i take for example ND games characters or Rockstar characters.  Go play yourself and let me know what do you think.Ok?

"Its FF so who cares lol" definitely translates to this. Good job :good:

I have played original FF7, so i know how much fun and interesting the story is. Infact, some of the very best stories that i have ever experienced in gaming are from FF series (VI and tactics).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

"Its FF so who cares lol" definitely translates to this. Good job :good:

I have played original FF7, so i know how much fun and interesting the story is. Infact, some of the very best stories that i have ever experienced in gaming are from FF series (VI and tactics).

Hey, if you look from a diff perspective, "It's Zodka so who cares lol"

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

No no, we have had doubts. Nobody has ever heard @WhiteWolf's voice or knows his/her/their real name. So....

please chime in @Heaven Angel

Get in line dude, If i get a confirmation that zodka is a young big booty female I'm proposing her.. :smokey:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've started with this game and at chapter 13 now. The game is decent but after coming from God of war it feels a lot worse in the graphics department, especially the horrible texture quality. Maybe I had too high expectations :|

Finished the game

Kinda wish they remained faithful to the story with glossy graphics

:( Some of the newly introduced changes are off putting (or maybe I need time to digest them)