Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Mysteryman

Theres a sale going on at gamersgate.com the price is 38.26$ for Gold Edition. Which is few ₹100 extra than indian price of ₹2499. Also if anyone has bought this game and play. Add me on uPlay. My uPlay id is djanuj

https://www.gamersgate.com/campaign/id/3409/

Koi naa le raha iss game ko. Every one hates Ubisoft here :P

I liked the game so bought it. But was late to buy from steam so bought via gamersgate. DRM btw is uPlay.

Just completed a Heist mission. It was lot of fun. :D

Also game looks really good. Tutorial area looks dull but snow mountain areas look stunning with crazy draw distance.

You guys playing on PC or console?

What time you play? GMT.

No. I play in the afternoon. Sometimes evening. Indian Standard Time. You guys can add me. uPlay id djanuj. We can create a squad. I like this game somehow. Intrigued with the coop black ops kind of missions. That's the reason why I also bought arma bundle from humble bundle. Was getting it for $15 the whole thing. In India arma 3 costs 2.5k itself plus the dlc.

Um, nothing big released so far. Andromeda will outsell during launch.

No. I play in the afternoon. Sometimes evening. Indian Standard Time. You guys can add me. uPlay id djanuj. We can create a squad. I like this game somehow. Intrigued with the coop black ops kind of missions. That's the reason why I also bought arma bundle from humble bundle. Was getting it for $15 the whole thing. In India arma 3 costs 2.5k itself plus the dlc.

Not 100% sure, but will see.

I'm not actually surprised by that, it's the most accessible new game right now (military shooter, open world, Americaaaa!!!), it's competition has been a survival horror game from a major franchise that not many people are (still) sure would be good (but is), a sequel to a niche JRPG not many played, a new IP exclusive to one system, a new entry in a super popular series stuck on a new console / one with a smaller install base.

Commercial success has nothing to do with actual quality. It's why the Transformers movies end up making billions while critically acclaimed stuff barely ends up making a dent in the box office.

Archived