Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Mysteryman

Commercial success has nothing to do with actual quality. It's why the Transformers movies end up making billions while critically acclaimed stuff barely ends up making a dent in the box office.

Hmmm this is also true.Feel baad for TLG more coz it took 10 years and it didnt get appreciated the way it should have been :(

I am on my Second Playthrough bro

Hmmm this is also true.Feel baad for TLG more coz it took 10 years and it didnt get appreciated the way it should have been :(

Ghost recon is a very popular franchise, multi platform.

Shooter , open world and has online gameplay.

So its quite obvious it gets more sales than TLG.

since TLG is just SP, lot of people would have played the game with used copies.

Destructoid - Review: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Wildlands is a bad fυcking game -- it completely fails at everything it aspires to be. It's a bad co-op game, it's a bad shooter, it's a bad open-world game, and the writing is terrible. At best, the game is boring. At worst, it's frustrating. I suppose the visuals are worthy of some praise, but you can just look at screenshots for free. I cannot recommend Ghost Recon Wildlands to anyone, unless you're directly related to someone on the development team. If that is the case, by all means, support your family! Everyone else: stay away.

And baby makes 2.5/10.

Ghost Recon: Wildlands for PS4 Nearly Sold Out in Japan; Tops PlayStation Store Sales As Well

http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/03/18/ghost-recon-wildlands-ps4-nearly-sold-japan-tops-playstation-store-sales-well/

When Media Create reported its top-20 sales chart back on Wednesday, some were surprised by the performance of Tom Clancys Ghost Recon: Wildlands, that not only debuted in first place for PS4 for last week, but soundly beat a Kingdom Hearts title (even if it was a remaster), and contributed to push The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild to the bottom step of the podium on its second week on the shelves.

Game is selling really well, outselling heavy hitters in Japan with ease. Steam user reviews also mostly positive.

Haters can hate all they want but a good game will sell no matter what.

Game is selling really well, outselling heavy hitters in Japan with ease. Steam user reviews also mostly positive.

Haters can hate all they want but a good game will sell no matter what.

Ah! Which games sold really well from the same company built on a similar premise in the last year.

Ah! Yes, that New York virus-thriller-third-person-shooter-thing which how many people are playing again?

How does the game perform on the ps4 ? Does it hold it's 30fps target? Looking to get this for coop

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

game performs ok on ps4

Only get if you have friends to play with

playing with randoms will make you break the cd :P

Alpha

Lot of people are playing. They are constantly updating the game with fixes and content. It's not complete dead. They just announced year 2 content with free expansion which looks promising.

Ubisoft's Seige is also very active now.

Ghost Recon is also very active on PS4. Iam playing right now. Find players in seconds.

You and Joe just bash games without even playing them :lol:

How does the game perform on the ps4 ? Does it hold it's 30fps target? Looking to get this for coop

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Good performance on PS4. Iam playing it no issues. Main missions are good and if you have coop partner then missions are even more fun. Side content is boring and very repetitive. Story and voice acting is really bad. But stealth gameplay is solid.

Avoid playing with randoms, either play with friends or AI.

Siege's life span and continued popularity is kinda surprising considering how utterly janky that game was the last time I played it on the PC.

This one though, I will definitely get it. Just not at the price they are selling it for. The stealth co op should be fun enough to get it at 500~.

Siege's life span and continued popularity is kinda surprising considering how utterly janky that game was the last time I played it on the PC.

This one though, I will definitely get it. Just not at the price they are selling it for. The stealth co op should be fun enough to get it at 500~.

The price is 1700 from standard edition on origin. And on gamersgate gold edition is 2700.

Lot of people are playing. They are constantly updating the game with fixes and content. It's not complete dead. They just announced year 2 content with free expansion which looks promising.

I wonder where you pick those words from. When was the last time you played the game.

People are pissed and quitting or planning to quit this game after year 2 announcement. Many content creators have already quit. And you can't call Seasons, Feats and Loadouts as Expansion cause they aren't expanding anything. There are no new story missions, no map expansion etc. And they were so vague about the content releasing sometime in Q4, nobody knows what it is including them I believe.

There are legacy bugs still lingering in the game probably never getting fixed cause as far as we know the game is being handled by "Live Team" at the moment as most of the resources have been moved to the Avatar game in production.

Check out some advanced stealth gameplay videos on YT. If you play it right then it's lot of fun both in coop and Solo.

There are multiple ways to approach every mission just like MGSV. Game is very rewarding if you play it right.

Feels so good when you exit a high security base with your extraction target without alerting anyone. :D

Archived