Sign in to follow this  
Mysteryman

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Main missions are good and fun to do in stealth, but side missions are awful. Very poor and repetitive. Main missions are located at unique location on Island.

You feel like a badass when you skydive right into enemy base and quickly mark targets for stealth sync kills :D

Capturing enemy base without alerting anyone is really rewarding.

Theres a sale going on at gamersgate.com the price is 38.26$ for Gold Edition. Which is few ₹100 extra than indian price of ₹2499. Also if anyone has bought this game and play. Add me on uPlay. My uPlay id is djanuj

https://www.gamersgate.com/campaign/id/3409/

Edited by djanuj

Just completed a Heist mission. It was lot of fun. :D

Also game looks really good. Tutorial area looks dull but snow mountain areas look stunning with crazy draw distance.

Edited by WhiteWolf

What time you play? GMT.

No. I play in the afternoon. Sometimes evening. Indian Standard Time. You guys can add me. uPlay id djanuj. We can create a squad. I like this game somehow. Intrigued with the coop black ops kind of missions. That's the reason why I also bought arma bundle from humble bundle. Was getting it for $15 the whole thing. In India arma 3 costs 2.5k itself plus the dlc.

Despite having more mixed reviews than most other major games this year, it’s the new Ghost Recon which is the biggest launch so far.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/13/ghost-recon-wildlands-is-fast-selling-game-of-2017-6506384/#ixzz4bCcDuqSj

Edited by speeddemon

Um, nothing big released so far. Andromeda will outsell during launch.

No. I play in the afternoon. Sometimes evening. Indian Standard Time. You guys can add me. uPlay id djanuj. We can create a squad. I like this game somehow. Intrigued with the coop black ops kind of missions. That's the reason why I also bought arma bundle from humble bundle. Was getting it for $15 the whole thing. In India arma 3 costs 2.5k itself plus the dlc.

Not 100% sure, but will see.