Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Mysteryman

I need a quick advice. I want to try wildlands for ps4. I am standing in landmark and kind of itching for it. But its in fulk price of 2799. So is it a good buy or shall i wait for sale? My internet is not ok so I cant do digital. Are people still playing this? Would i get coop?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Aruban said:

I need a quick advice. I want to try wildlands for ps4. I am standing in landmark and kind of itching for it. But its in fulk price of 2799. So is it a good buy or shall i wait for sale? My internet is not ok so I cant do digital. Are people still playing this? Would i get coop?

Overall game is good but gets quite repetitive after few hours. Wait for Amazon sale if you are not sure.

I can play this if I get people that play this. Lemme know if you want to team up

Well I walked out of the store. Its better I wait for a sale considering it is few months old already.

I can handle repetitive missions considering I thoroughly enjoyed shadow of war.

• 2 weeks later...

A new free mission is available for all players: The Predator hids in the Wildlands and he comes to find a new challenger. Hunt him and beat him in the hardest fight you ever known to get exclusive rewards!

New Predator contents are also available:

• Unlock new customisation items from the Predator movie as Predator gears and other iconic characters.
  • Play as the Predator with the new PVP class in Ghost War.

11 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Lol. So true I got this game thought it’s gonna be fun.  But it’s way too long. I started it then I stopped playing after 3-4hours then never felt like playing the game again. ?

Each to their own opinion, but I am loving this game in solo play. 21 hrs went by like a breeze and still completed 2/4 of the game. The map environments are amazing and loving each of the missions. For me this is the best spiritual successor to Farcry 2 which is my favorite.

Archived