KnackChap

Played the intro and first small tutorial. That MM magic is there is every single frame. This truly can become the YouTube for games if Sony & MM do it right. Firstly they need to put it on other devices, PC and mobiles is a must ASAP and then have dross sharing content between all devices.

It's crazy that a team so small as MM has put out what might be the biggest new game this decade & def the most groundbreaking. The real magic is when you jump into someone's dreams (creations) it starts in just a few seconds unlike LBP where it could take minutes. 

• Like 1

Depends, a lot of it it so far arcade stuff , so u play for high scores rather than a proper sp experiences. It's still early days and there are lots of concepts that would traditionally never get made. Like I played  a figure skating game where the MC was a cyborg. 

Interface is very good, it's sort of YouTube meets Netflix and so far everything is organized, intuitive and user friendly. 

10 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Depends, a lot of it it so far arcade stuff , so u play for high scores rather than a proper sp experiences. It's still early days and there are lots of concepts that would traditionally never get made. Like I played  a figure skating game where the MC was a cyborg. 

Interface is very good, it's sort of YouTube meets Netflix and so far everything is organized, intuitive and user friendly. 

Okk. But are the levels really that short because of creation limitations? Or some good user created levels are like 20 minutes long too? I dont mind arcade levels till they are satisfying.

Also does the game let you coop user created dreams?

Ordered my copy waiting for delivery.

Edited by realsoccerdude111

3 hours ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Okk. But are the levels really that short because of creation limitations? Or some good user created levels are like 20 minutes long too? I dont mind arcade levels till they are satisfying.

Also does the game let you coop user created dreams?

Ordered my copy waiting for delivery.

This is another way i think Dreams can be enjoyed. If you are not interested in creating then just play others dreams and that will keep you engaged for a long time.