Sea of Thieves

WhiteWolf

DUUwik-WsAUYIOA.jpg

Lot of haters will be eating crow soon. One of the most active games on Twitch plus overwhelming positive response from fans and critics.  Reset Era is in total love with this game. Lol 

As long as MS supports it with updates, it will do fine for them. 

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Oh closed beta version not worth 50$?  Shocking :/

At this point, it has been in so long of a closed BETA that it is stupid that they have not managed to have proper signposting and the audio is still f**ked on PC.

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lot of haters will be eating crow soon. One of the most active games on Twitch plus overwhelming positive response from fans and critics.  Reset Era is in total love with this game. Lol 

It is the biggest thing coming on, of course, it will have wide viewership. 

We will see how it lasts once launched. 

Edited by ALPHA17

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

DUUwik-WsAUYIOA.jpg

As long as MS supports it with updates, it will do fine for them. 

4-5 days into the beta and it still beat out monster hunter and DBZ combined on twitch. 

Pretty impressive for a beta with shallow content.

I watched H20 Delirious' closed beta gameplay and it looked really awesome. The art style is perfect for the type of the game and they nailed the atmosphere. From what I noticed, the game's a blast with a friendly pirate crew. Not sure about the fun factor if it's played with random players.

3 minutes ago, Aloy said:

I watched H20 Delirious' closed beta gameplay and it looked really awesome. The art style is perfect for the type of the game and they nailed the atmosphere. From what I noticed, the game's a blast with a friendly pirate crew. Not sure about the fun factor if it's played with random players.

No mp game is fun with randoms

7 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

No mp game is fun with randoms

The problem is getting a crew is crucial. The game is very dependent on everyone knowing what to do and communicating. The problem being I could not communicate with anyone (P2T was broken) and the chat function on the PC was also broken. 

So all I ended up doing were disjointed sorties on a Galleon and a sloop. The game has potential but it is so hidebound that there was little to do apart from trolling or getting trolled in the current BETA. 

8 hours ago, Aloy said:

Initially yeah.. but for how long? Does it get repetitive and did you try it? 

I played it for 3-4 hours,enjoyed it .

Cant really say if it gets repetitive ,hopefully there is enough content when it releases . Was never gonna buy it for 60$ but game pass has changed that for sure, cant really complain now for any exclusive.

Edited by triggr happy ss

22 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

How did you use it because the feature did not work on PC for me. 

Its there on xbox, a chat wheel for shy people like zodak. Left click of the dpad if I remember correctly and then LB again to switch to another set of texts.

Edited by triggr happy ss

8 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Its there on xbox, a chat wheel for shy people like zodak. Left click of the dpad if I remember correctly and then LB again to switch to another set of texts.

That's not text chat, that is random pre-canned dialogues which do not even have a corresponding voiceover implemented in-game. 

It will definitely help with sales. Game was getting positive response from top Twitch streamers, they all were really enjoying the game and plan to stream it more. 

Twitch is the reason why both Pubg and Fortnite are so popular now. I know few people who bought Fortnite after watching gameplay streams on Twitch.

Everyone was sh*ting on Fortnite and now it's no. 1 game on consoles beating big AAA games like Cod and BF. :? 

Sea of thieves can become next Fortnite if there's enough good content in final game and Rare supports it like Ubisoft is supporting their service based games. 

Edited by WhiteWolf