Sea of Thieves

PS Fan

Wtf does this even mean lol. You have to play a game obviously.

Naa some games look boring in videos but when you actually play them experience is totally different.

Ghost Recon Wildlands and Division are perfect example of this. Looks boring but when you actually play them, you are hooked instantly. Ghost Recon Wildlands is fun when you play it right.

And Some games look amazing and jaw dropping in videos but when you actually play them by yourself, you get bored to death and just want to stop immediately.

Perfect example - UC4

Naa some games look boring in videos but when you actually play them experience is totally different.

Ghost Recon Wildlands and Division are perfect example of this. Looks boring but when you actually play them, you are hooked instantly. Ghost Recon Wildlands is fun when you play it right.

And Some games look amazing and jaw dropping in videos but when you actually play them by yourself, you get bored to death and just want to stop immediately.

Perfect example - UC4

df6b50d6ba281c7613443718e19cd00a.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

:rofl: :rofl:

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I never said UC4 was a bad or not worth playing..It's better than previous ones but i still didn't enjoy it that much to replay it again... I completed TLOU 5 times, can't say same for UC4... E3 reveal of UC4 was stunning but when i played that part myself i got very frustrated as i died bunch of times....That part looked cool in demo but when i actually played it was not epic.

Athek also liked the game but he can't go back and play it again..I liked Gears 4 too but i can't play campaign again as it's more of the same stuff...And i completed every Gears games like 5-6 times... I liked the game but i don't love it to recommend it to everyone or play it again...

No one says UC4 is bad but no one loves it too except few hardcore fans like you :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

Dude, you are clearly delusional.

Anyways, enough OT.

Some people just like to crap on every topic they see.

and you are clearly new to this forum.

spend some time here and your brain will automatically start ignoring posts of zodka.

That stealth section which was shown during during UC4 reveal was not fun to play as stealth is not good in the game. Enemies are able to detect you instantly in UC4 and you also can't distract them.

That part looked cool coz of all the graphics nd all, but it's not fun to play.

Discussion is not about whether UC4 is good or bad. Its about comparing stage Demos vs act of playing the game yourself.

Edited by WhiteWolf

I never said UC4 was a bad or not worth playing..It's better than previous ones but i still didn't enjoy it that much to replay it again... I completed TLOU 5 times, can't say same for UC4... E3 reveal of UC4 was stunning but when i played that part myself i got very frustrated as i died bunch of times....That part looked cool in demo but when i actually played it was not epic.

Athek also liked the game but he can't go back and play it again..I liked Gears 4 too but i can't play campaign again as it's more of the same stuff...And i completed every Gears games like 5-6 times... I liked the game but i don't love it to recommend it to everyone or play it again...

No one says UC4 is bad but no one loves it too except few hardcore fans like you :P

You died because you are a noob

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Not only him. There are 4 or 5 people. Koi aur game ke thread pe aake they'll start saying a game is sh*t which is clearly liked by many people and bound to start a fight. That too on an unrelated game thread.

Sent from my ONE E1003

Who started the discussion?. Who quoted my post here? Ambar.

I just gave him example that some games look boring in demo but fun when you actually play them. Division is that game.

Some look amazing in demo coz of all pretty graphics but when you play them you get bore.

Gears 4 was another example of a game that I really liked but parts which were shown during E3 demo was not that great in actual game. Overall it was good but I didn't like it that much. UC4 same, good game but I didn't like it much to recommend to anyone.

No man's Sky is another example.

Anyway enough OT.

Sea of thieves thread finally getting some traffic :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

That stealth section which was shown during during UC4 reveal was not fun to play as stealth is not good in the game. Enemies are able to detect you instantly in UC4 and you also can't distract them.

That part looked cool coz of all the graphics nd all, but it's not fun to play.

Discussion is not about whether UC4 is good or bad. Its about comparing stage Demos vs act of playing the game yourself.

Bull sh*t .I didnt fire a single shot during that section in my second playthrough.

Stealth works pretty good in the game.You wanna go straight through them then obviously they will detect.

How many times is last time for Zodak though,thats the question :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...