Sea of Thieves

PS Fan

Sea of Thieves will arrive in 2017. Microsoft confirmed that it will be part of their new Play Anywhere program, which features crossplay on both Xbox One and PC. 

Sea of Thieves is an upcoming action-adventure video game developed by Rare and published by Microsoft Studios for Microsoft Windows and Xbox One, set for release in 2017. The game is purported to have elements of first-person gameplay and features user-generated content, in which players have the ability to craft their custom stories by using in-game tools. The game will feature co-op gameplay, and is set in an open world multiplayer environment.

Sea of Thieves, the upcoming pirate-themed multiplayer game from Rare and Microsoft, will be released sometime in February 2017 for the Xbox One and Windows 10. 

Aaron Greenberg, Microsoft's head of Xbox Games marketing stated that Sea of Thieves would be out sometime in February 2017.

Need more? Jvdq0Ki.png

Edited by Heaven Angel

I was not paying much attention to this game but recent e3 videos really looked lot of fun.  Game again getting lot of praise from media outlets. Easy allies guys were also impressed. 

Someone at Rare must have some blackmail stuff on top ranking MS people. 

There is no other explanation why they are still making games and why this game hasnt been shitcanned. It looks utterly godawful. 

8 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Someone at Rare must have some blackmail stuff on top ranking MS people. 

There is no other explanation why they are still making games and why this game hasnt been shitcanned. It looks utterly godawful. 

You also judging the game without playing it like Adity? :/

You are sh*ting on the game since day one but media is praising it like crazy.  Not a single negative preview. They are saying it's very addictive once you start playing it. Just look at Easy Allies reaction. It's one of their most anticipated game of 2018.

Rare is running insider beta on Xbox and everyone said game is lot of fun. Writing also very hilarious. 

Real challenge is solo play. It's fun with team but what about Solo. They have to address this issue before launch. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

I judge all games based on what I see, that was my point. Not that I am surprised you missed the point of a conversation. :lol: 

And like the other fanbaby, you dont have to defend it just cause its exclusive to a platform you like. It looks like hot garbage. Like a shitty early access game that was made to cash in on a fad that died out last year. 

10 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

I judge all games based on what I see, that was my point. Not that I am surprised you missed the point of a conversation. :lol: 

And like the other fanbaby, you dont have to defend it just cause its exclusive to a platform you like. It looks like hot garbage. Like a shitty early access game that was made to cash in on a fad that died out last year. 

I was not paying much attention to the game as it looked meh, but new videos look lot of fun and also show lot more gameplay variety. 

You should check all the previews. It's getting lot of praise from media. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

People with lot of time to waste will buy this game.

Who the hell will waste their hard earned money on this sh*t.I would rather buy black flag for cheap than playing this and that Skull game.