Jump to content
WhiteWolf

Sea of Thieves

Recommended Posts

Nice. They are finally explaining progression systems nd all in the game.

Don't care about story nd all. Just want good progression system and fun gameplay  

Edited by WhiteWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Actually...fun game. Not $50 worth at the moment (at least from beta) but if they add more stuff and keep it active, it will turn out good. 

For 10$ with game pass its a no brainer.

Great move by MS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DUUwik-WsAUYIOA.jpg

 

 

Lot of haters will be eating crow soon. One of the most active games on Twitch plus overwhelming positive response from fans and critics.  Reset Era is in total love with this game. Lol 

 

As long as MS supports it with updates, it will do fine for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Actually...fun game. Not $50 worth at the moment (at least from beta) but if they add more stuff and keep it active, it will turn out good. 

Oh closed beta version not worth 50$?  Shocking :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Oh closed beta version not worth 50$?  Shocking :/

 

At this point, it has been in so long of a closed BETA that it is stupid that they have not managed to have proper signposting and the audio is still f**ked on PC.

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lot of haters will be eating crow soon. One of the most active games on Twitch plus overwhelming positive response from fans and critics.  Reset Era is in total love with this game. Lol 

2

 

It is the biggest thing coming on, of course, it will have wide viewership. 

 

We will see how it lasts once launched. 

Edited by ALPHA17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

DUUwik-WsAUYIOA.jpg

 

 

Lot of haters will be eating crow soon. One of the most active games on Twitch plus overwhelming positive response from fans and critics.  Reset Era is in total love with this game. Lol 

 

As long as MS supports it with updates, it will do fine for them. 

4-5 days into the beta and it still beat out monster hunter and DBZ combined on twitch. 

Pretty impressive for a beta with shallow content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched H20 Delirious' closed beta gameplay and it looked really awesome. The art style is perfect for the type of the game and they nailed the atmosphere. From what I noticed, the game's a blast with a friendly pirate crew. Not sure about the fun factor if it's played with random players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aloy said:

I watched H20 Delirious' closed beta gameplay and it looked really awesome. The art style is perfect for the type of the game and they nailed the atmosphere. From what I noticed, the game's a blast with a friendly pirate crew. Not sure about the fun factor if it's played with random players.

No mp game is fun with randoms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

No mp game is fun with randoms

 

The problem is getting a crew is crucial. The game is very dependent on everyone knowing what to do and communicating. The problem being I could not communicate with anyone (P2T was broken) and the chat function on the PC was also broken. 

 

So all I ended up doing were disjointed sorties on a Galleon and a sloop. The game has potential but it is so hidebound that there was little to do apart from trolling or getting trolled in the current BETA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aloy said:

Initially yeah.. but for how long? Does it get repetitive and did you try it? 

I played it for 3-4 hours,enjoyed it .

Cant really say if it gets repetitive ,hopefully there is enough content when it releases . Was never gonna buy it for 60$ but game pass has changed that for sure, cant really complain now for any exclusive.

Edited by triggr happy ss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

 

How did you use it because the feature did not work on PC for me. 

Its there on xbox, a chat wheel for shy people like zodak. Left click of the dpad if I remember correctly and then LB again to switch to another set of texts.

Edited by triggr happy ss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...