Nier Automata

IshmaelIsBack

Reason for PC delay is because they haven't decided what DRM to go with. Denuvo isn't as safe for them as it was due to RE7 being hacked.

So yeah, Nier for PC is delayed because of Zodak.

Zodak sala....kamina ....publishers bhi darte hai tujhse.....

Anyways....hoping this is good for us pc gamers if they can sort out any issues by then.

I dont want hi fi ports just should run smooth with 60fps and run on low-med end pcs also with few minor tweaks..

Edited by playstation

GTA V was released when the 7th gen consoles were at their last stage and then re-released again with few bunch of extrason PS4/Xbox one and people bought it again and then released on PC. They'll do the same with RDR 2 as this worked out too well for them. Some people bought the game thrice. On older generation because of hype, on the new generation because of Heists and 60 FPS and then On PC because superior platform.

50 mil copies sold aise hi nahi banaye hai.

SE might be going to the same route by not releasing FFXV on PC and they're still teasing us with reporters that the PC version is into strong consideration saying that they want to see their game on PC because they want us gamers to see how awesome it'll look on PC, with mods it'll be even better.

so a better tweaked version for pc and delay it by a year ,sell millions.

seems like a dream come true for any publisher,i am pretty sure they won't complain.

You think SE will allow mods? Japanese developers don't like mods

Why not? Listen what devs want when they successfully port FFXV to PC. The graphics and the mods.

Reason for PC delay is because they haven't decided what DRM to go with. Denuvo isn't as safe for them as it was due to RE7 being hacked.

So yeah, Nier for PC is delayed because of Zodak.

Sauce: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/nier-automata-may-be-slightly-delayed-on-the-pc/

EDIT: not much of a delay. March 10 lol.

Whoopppaaa! :paagaldance:

Why not? Listen what devs want when they successfully port FFXV to PC. The graphics and the mods.

I do not see which was the last Square Enix title that supported them, so yeah, I would tone down my expectations for them if I were you.

Yeah FFXV will be useful with mods alright. Particularly with the one that patches out chapter 13 and patches in all the content that was thrown out last minute :P

I think SE is working on a fix to chapter 13. Haven't played FF15 yet so don't know what the controversy is about, but read it on IGN that they have already started working on it. Edited by playstationdude