Nier Automata

IshmaelIsBack

40 minutes ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

guys

is it worth getting on  one x or get a used copy on ps4

X version is the best version. 

According to Era users X version is much better than Pro and PS and even PC which was broken and still not fixed by devs. If you not using mods then you don't even get proper resolution. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Strange. I searched from the PS4 and it showed only the game and the DLC, not the demo. Usually even after clicking on the game, next to the price there's an option to download the demo if it is available. It wasn't. 

I just searched using the app, and the demo is there. 

• 1 year later...

I had this game unopened for almost a year and now all the Astral chain fever made me try it and it is phenomenal. I should buy Bayonetta 2 as well as I am becoming a fan of Platinum games.

• 6 months later...

Playing this game now. The gameplay , combat feels really smooth and good. Specially the evade feature while running (When you keep spamming R2 and run) is very addictive also the background music while you fight enemies. Boss fights are very creative and it’s fun. Would pick this game over control anyday. 

Okay, Nier Replicant was originally released on PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2010 developed by Cavia. Now it's getting remastered or remake for PS4 Xbox one and PC/STEAM. 

Not much information there. I mixed this with Automata. 

Platinum games have also been teasing with number 4, going to be revealed on 01/04/2020.

16 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Okay, Nier Replicant was originally released on PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2010 developed by Cavia. Now it's getting remastered or remake for PS4 Xbox one and PC/STEAM. 

Not much information there. I mixed this with Automata. 

Platinum games have also been teasing with number 4, going to be revealed on 01/04/2020.

Overall automata is the better game as per critics, but replicant had an amazing soundtrack. Graphics were sh*t tier, though. I think I was one of the few people on IVG who got the physical edition on ps3. :P

27 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Overall automata is the better game as per critics, but replicant had an amazing soundtrack. Graphics were sh*t tier, though. I think I was one of the few people on IVG who got the physical edition on ps3. :P

Actually we never had Nier Replicant at all. What we had was Nier Gestalt, which was made specifically for the Xbox 360 in Japan and both the PS3 and 360 in the West (The one where MC - Nier was an old man and the relationship was father and daughter). Replicant was exclusive to PS3, and released only in Japan (Japanese 360 version was also Gestalt). 

Amyway, chances are - seeing the reception for Automata, they might get Platinum to overhaul the gameplay. In which case - it would be an awesome, true ptequel to Nier Automata.

4 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Actually we never had Nier Replicant at all. What we had was Nier Gestalt, which was made specifically for the Xbox 360 in Japan and both the PS3 and 360 in the West (The one where MC - Nier was an old man and the relationship was father and daughter). Replicant was exclusive to PS3, and released only in Japan (Japanese 360 version was also Gestalt). 

Amyway, chances are - seeing the reception for Automata, they might get Platinum to overhaul the gameplay. In which case - it would be an awesome, true ptequel to Nier Automata.

Is it confirmed that Platinum is making it? I thought some other studio was doing the remake.

12 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Is it confirmed that Platinum is making it? I thought some other studio was doing the remake.

Not confirmed anywhere. I just said there was a possibility of it. Platinum was only responsible for the battle system in Automata. Rest everything else, including story, music, the crazy systems etc. were Cavia's work. Yoko Taro works for Cavia. Being a Remaster/Remake of a game coming to the West for the 1st time, there is a possibility (I hope) of them calling up Platinum to implement Automata's battle system to Nier Replicant.

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Yea that i heard, also the gameplay got criticized too. The OST and story were good. Maybe because of the production value and the developer.

Glad to know you've been gaming for quite long.

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Fresh news coming up.

Nier Replicant is neither a remaster or a remake but an upgraded version with a new ending possibly. 

Developer is Toylogic and senior designer of Nier Automata also corporated.