WWE 2K16

Heaven Angel

Really enjoying it so far. The new animations and moves are quite good. For example, try to run and hit a strike to an opponent standing near the rope, and instead of falling down, he will be knocked over the ropes and fall outside the ring instead. Then the entrance interference is cool. Attacked Sting mid entrance and beat the crap out of him using his own bat. I will try interfering biker Taker and see what happens. The reversal counter adds a layer of strategy to the gameplay. I turned it off initially, but turning it on makes the game more interesting.

Does this have a save-corrupting bug like last year's WWE 2K15 ? I got that game at launch and my save file got corrupted after I had completed both the Showcase scenarios ! A patch was released a month later to fix it but it was too late for me because I had to delete the save to be able to play the game ! :rant:

sh*t. What are the prizes?

1st Place : 1 PS4 Console + Rs.30,000 cash + 1 WWE Championship Title*Mattel Toy Belt

2nd Place : 1 PS4 Console + Rs.10,000 cash + 1 WWE Championship Title*Mattel Toy Belt

3rd Place : Rs.15,000 cash + 1 WWE Championship Title*Mattel Toy Belt

No save corruption bug that I know of, and not going to bother with My Career. It is a boring grind fest. f**k that noise.

1st Place : 1 PS4 Console + Rs.30,000 cash + 1 WWE Championship Title*Mattel Toy Belt

2nd Place : 1 PS4 Console + Rs.10,000 cash + 1 WWE Championship Title*Mattel Toy Belt

:O

bc wtf :O awesome!

Archived