11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello defender. I have ps4 (mentioned in my 1st post)

Just sell thru TP

All these used game buying shops/etailers pay you squat for ypur games,and pay you with store credit not cold hard cash

you probably right phantom.

Athek, i used to play and like COD games but now as of AW, i dont like it. The unusual machine and extraordinary jump etc dont entertain me. I know hence the name advance warfare but still i would still prefer and love realistic gameplay (except virtual fantasy games)

So i went for majority of votes.. ordered Both from games the shop online retailer.. btw has anyone yet bought any games from this online retailer..as its my first purchase from there...

they are the retail arm of E-Xpress interactive,Distributor of B:AK & W3

Only problem is they ship through bluedart,

so its good i think. Coz i have had best experience with bluedart services. Whats the problem with bluedart ?

Can you tell when do they start sending pre orders ?

i've never bought from them,reason being bluedart

They're the distri,they will ship at the earliest

i dont like bluedart because they're slow and have a habit of messing things up

I ordered a phone from FK once,shipped thru bluedart,it was bouncing for 2 weeks between Nagpur and Banglore,then one week later it reached Mumbai where i live

distri ?

Its unfortunate for you with bluedart. I had bad experience with dtdc but its probably our local dtdc ppl.

I live in a town and blue dart have been amazing for me. Usually i get mail and sms when delivery guy is out to deliver the courier and within an hour of the sms the product is on my hands.

distri ?

Its unfortunate for you with bluedart. I had bad experience with dtdc but its probably our local dtdc ppl.

I live in a town and blue dart have been amazing for me. Usually i get mail and sms when delivery guy is out to deliver the courier and within an hour of the sms the product is on my hands.

Distributor.

Wolfenstein old n new order

Tomb raider definitive edition

Crank (I m not sure with the name)

South Park

Mortal kombat x

Injustice

Wwe

Assassins creed unity don't even try other from this series except ezio auditore means part 2

Destiny dlc released

titanfall only multiplayer

Check indie games :

transistor Play this one

Stealth if it's there

Rain

If one of ur friend have ps vita play Gravity Rush for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks again defender. As i in getting both witcher and batman now for my ps4. I am think MSGV would be my next game before uncharted. Among Indie games No mans sky would be my choice. Unfortunately its probably not coming in 2015.

I dont think i would like south park or that kind of games. I find them much kiddish.

Destiny is not cup of tea and thankfully i did not buy it. I have played AC Black Flag and really liked it. Though wont be getting AC unity now, rather AC syndicate would be my next AC game i think.

Archived