Post Your Gaming Setup

reaper

All I can see here is jaw dropping stuff!

Can I post my pathetic setup (by that I mean the worst draw possible) even if some of you might have to face the risk of loosing eye-sight?

Please do it. atleast it will make my setup look good. :wink2:

Edited by Choron ka Raja

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If its the TV i just moved to chennai for 1year so its just temporary..will try to get my tv from kerala though not sure

if its the PS3 i just play it when there is some exclusives :mellow:

Edited by xI Gladiator Ix

• 1 month later...

:wink2: Well here is my gaming setup, I love it and enjoy every bit of gaming on it, i rarely watch any television, although I do have TS HD installed, I only have a ps3, no xbox or wii, Although it is nowhere near what others have but I Love mine and enjoy it to the fullest. :dance:

x2l28o.jpg

Edited by SaInT

Nope it's 4 feet from the ground and i have my bed in front of it, which is 2 feet high, Plus the screen is a 50 incher so i have to sit back and my viewing distance is approx 10 feet, so it's perfect for me. Maybe here you can see better, it could also be the angle at which the shot was taken LOL

2eqaqmw.jpg

Edited by SaInT

Nope it's 4 feet from the ground and i have my bed in front of it, which is 2 feet high, Plus the screen is a 50 incher so i have to sit back and my viewing distance is approx 10 feet, so it's perfect for me. Maybe here you can see better, it could also be the angle at which the shot was taken LOL

u play uc2 mp on this screen :panic: