Post Your Gaming Setup

reaper

OMG! :bash: I know how pissing off it is for someone to find out that his stuff is being paraded somewhere as a prized possession to gain a few brownie points.

I had written a piece about my own life, long time back and later found that one of my friend's friend copied it as his "About me" in orkut... :doh:

OMG! :ack: I know how pissing off it is for someone to find out that his stuff is being paraded somewhere as a prized possession to gain a few brownie points.

OMG Brownie :bash:

i had love thy BROWNIE

i missed teh BROWNIE

:doh: BROWNIE :ack:

:bash:

YOU FAIL for having a friend like that

It was a friends friend...

And its orkut for Christ's sake. You gets requests from total strangers. I had a guy in my friend's list whose name was Kevin McClark and i never knew what he did or who he was... :ack:

Best part was many of my friends became his friend and the females in my profile were drolling all over his pics and stuff...

Later i found out he has uploaded personal pics of Swiss Striker Alexander Frei. :doh:

Thats the reason i hate Orkut and other such sites. Profile pics of filmstars, footballers and nutcases everywhere. Cant tell you how many, "I WANT TO MAKE FRAAADSHIP." types i found loitering in my gf's profile.... :ack: Hilarious dimwits.

PS: Sorry for the OT.

Edited by SchneideR

OMG! :bash: I know how pissing off it is for someone to find out that his stuff is being paraded somewhere as a prized possession to gain a few brownie points.

I had written a piece about my own life, long time back and later found that one of my friend's friend copied it as his "About me" in orkut... :doh:

A lot of people do that on orkut .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...