Refund why? He messaged me on Xbox that FH3 is so addictive that he can't stop playing it lol.

What happened all of sudden?

He did mention about it here..Then Joe warned him saying that it works for one time only..So i'm not sure if he actually did it but he wanted to..

He did mention about it here..Then Joe warned him saying that it works for one time only..So i'm not sure if he actually did it but he wanted to..

I did like the game and found it very addictive, but after the first update the performance worsened for me and there was a massive input lag which made it unplayable. So I got my refund and bought Gears 4.

Played this game now...still not far...just killed the first target... it was a really good fight . The game is very interesting thanks to story...gameplay again is not bad atleast abhi tak toh nahi and people saying its repetitive abhi tak toh asa nahi lega.

Anyways can't stop playing this game for now. Enjoying it.

Market wala banda.

Bhai ...acha kamai hai iss mein....abhi kya hai....iss post ka screenshot Microsoft ko behj do.....ki dekho hum tum log ka game ko promote kar reha ha aur chahe acha ho kharab ho i will keep doing it .....woh log impress hoke tum ko free game yeha kuch na kuch bhej denga...karte hai karne wale...

• Like 1

I did like the game and found it very addictive, but after the first update the performance worsened for me and there was a massive input lag which made it unplayable. So I got my refund and bought Gears 4.

Performance actually improved for me after first update. Playing at same resolution as you with a GTX 970. Ultra 30 fps lock.

Almost done with the game. So far I have enjoyed it. Didn't encounter any game breaking glitches or bugs. Only glitch that annoyed me was the weird day and night cycle, which sometimes make day only actual 10 mins long and night couple of hours long :lol:

I got a bit bored with repetitive missions but story and amazing OST got me through it. Songs on the radio is actually an excellent list which includes a lot of amazing licensed songs. Am near the final set of missions so should be done today.

• Like 1

So was it worth it? your score.

I would give it 7. Story and Music rocked but let down by repetitive missions and weird driving mechanics.

I don't understand why there is an option for arcade or simulation driving. Both feels pretty much the same and both sucks.

Edit - and to answer your question, yes, it was worth it just for the music.

Edited by b!T

Almost done with the game. So far I have enjoyed it. Didn't encounter any game breaking glitches or bugs. Only glitch that annoyed me was the weird day and night cycle, which sometimes make day only actual 10 mins long and night couple of hours long :lol:

I got a bit bored with repetitive missions but story and amazing OST got me through it. Songs on the radio is actually an excellent list which includes a lot of amazing licensed songs. Am near the final set of missions so should be done today.

The collection of jazz & blues in mafia 1,2 and saboteur was just too awesome .....good to know mafia 3 has it too :D

I've been playing this for the past 3 days now and I'm having a great time. Two things I'm instantly in love with is the atmosphere and the soundtrack; they just nailed it. Story and the voice acting is great and the documentary style cutscenes give it an authentic feel.

Performance is quite good for me with dips only occurring when driving at high speeds in a densely crowded area. The visuals could have been much better. There are so many missed opportunities here and the game engine fails to deliver. The sloppy textures, borked mirror reflections, pop in issues, visual glitches, overdone bloom, poor character modelling etc are just something which come to mind in these few hours that I've played. I mean it's like the developers didn't bother to focus on this aspect at all, which is a total shame, as it would have definitely enhanced the experience with the time era it's set in.

The gunplay is handled very poorly. The hit detection of the weapons is all over the place. It's like RoTR 2.0 when it comes to gun combat. So I'm left to stealth and thanks to the uber smart A.I.(*sarcasm* ), I can "Jason Statham" my way through without even being noticed.

Planning to do a 100% run with this and the collectibles seem fairly simple to find, so shouldn't be a biggie. Even with all these glaring issues, I'm somehow enjoying it. :P