Done with Leon story !! Tyrant saala gave night mare...

I know the game is survival horror but the health items are so so scarce that too in normal mode.. I was limping in many parts of the game :( RE7 was so much better may be we couldn’t see limping in FPS..

Is Claire story almost same with same bosses ? 

I haven’t played RE1, so Ada first comes in RE2?

Done with Claire campaign too, would have definitely missed something if hadn’t played..

I thought after exiting RPD the story may be similar but really nice twist and separate storyline for Claire. The absolute surprise was waiting in the end when I though almost that game over and let’s go home, really enjoyed nailing the last boss much better than Leon end Boss..

RE3 Next, but gotta wait until LOU2 is finished..

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

RE3 Next, but gotta wait until LOU2 is finished..

But RE3 is definitely not worth buying for 3.5K if you are buying/playing on Console. 6-7hours for story. Not hating just saying lol. 

But RE3 is definitely not worth buying for 3.5K if you are buying/playing on Console. 6-7hours for story. Not hating just saying lol. 
The game can be completed under 5 hours and that too without rushing it.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I finished this game in hardcore mode with both Leon and Claire yesterday. During the first play-through, Mr. X was a very intimidating figure. But with each play-through, he became less and less imposing and later, just a gimmick since by then, I knew those events which trigger our first face-off with him in both scenarios. So, I just grab, all the essential items and clear the areas which would become my gateway route just in case I have to. Back-tracking in RPD is just that much easy once you know the lay-out. Visually this game is very pleasing with the mods. Initially the yellow tint was very hard to ignore but thanks to mods, it became quite stunning.   

• 11 months later...

Started RE 2, reached the RCPD, and explored a bit, and holy sh*t, the atmosphere in this game :majesty:

And shooting those juicy heads is so satisfying.

Coming straight from RE1 HD remaster, i kinda wanted an old school RE2 remake too, RE1-style, but i don't think we can go back to fixed camera angles after experiencing this.

• 6 months later...

How scary is this? I have played 4, 7 and 8 and could handle them but I have read that this one is too scary for some. Is this more scary than 4/7/8 ? Gore I can handle very well but I hate jump scares specially coz I get time only to play at night with headphones and lights off. :fear1:

Edited by SuperT

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

How scary is this? I have played 4, 7 and 8 and could handle them but I have read that this one is too scary for some. Is this more scary than 4/7/8 ? Gore I can handle very well but I hate jump scares specially coz I get time only to play at night with headphones and lights off. :fear1:

If you can handle 4; 7 and 8, then you should not have a problem. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, SuperT said:

Its a little scarier than those 3, but definitely worth playing.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Resident Evil 2, 3, and 7 are coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S with visual enhancements later this year! 

Those who currently own these games on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be eligible for a digital upgrade at no additional cost.

Upgrade patches for all three games will also be released for PC players at no additional cost when the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions launch!

FM1vxwFXsAQucbf?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FM1vs3jXwAQZgqz?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FM1wblhWUAAzbps?format=jpg&name=4096x409

1 hour ago, AnK said:

What about those who own 7 as part of PSplus collection?!? 

No official news regarding that but final fantasy 7 remake didn't got the free PS5 upgrade who got via PS plus. 

Wait for further news. 

5 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

No official news regarding that but final fantasy 7 remake didn't got the free PS5 upgrade who got via PS plus. 

Wait for further news. 

They got 

but almost 6-8 months later. 

7 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Wait for further news. 

In that case not just plus users but no one got it till recently..

10 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Resident Evil 2, 3, and 7 are coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S with visual enhancements later this year! 

Those who currently own these games on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be eligible for a digital upgrade at no additional cost.

Yay ! Just picked up RE3 yesterday on PS sale.. The game already looks great.. 

Jill Valentine :wub:

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1