• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

This is one of the best games ever made. I was so hooked onto it, played 4 times back to back. Enjoy it, you are in for a ride.

Agreed.  The design of the RPD is fantastic. Played this with the next gen upgrade. 

On 6/20/2022 at 6:35 AM, SpearHea:D said:

This is one of the best games ever made. I was so hooked onto it, played 4 times back to back. Enjoy it, you are in for a ride.

Completed Leon's first run yesterday. The game is basically RE4-2 in some aspects but much much more stressful. Definitely not a game to chill lol.

Began Claire's run right after that but was disappointed to see that it's exactly the same. I was expecting a completely new compaign. Also, I thought Leon and Claire were doing different thigns parallely, then how come they start off the same?

2 hours ago, Aloy said:

Completed Leon's first run yesterday. The game is basically RE4-2 in some aspects but much much more stressful. Definitely not a game to chill lol.

Began Claire's run right after that but was disappointed to see that it's exactly the same. I was expecting a completely new compaign. Also, I thought Leon and Claire were doing different thigns parallely, then how come they start off the same?

Claire isn’t completely the same. Pls keep playing. New characters and new locations 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aloy said:

there are some differences like keys, weapons, characters and little bit change in areas. They both do there thing in police station with a time gap.

20 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Claire isn’t completely the same. Pls keep playing. New characters and new locations 

20 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

there are some differences like keys, weapons, characters and little bit change in areas. They both do there thing in police station with a time gap.

So I went through with it and was pleasantly surprised to see they there are new areas and scenarios in Clair's run. But damn, there are a lot more fookin lickers everywhere. Good thing that the game is much easier the second time 'cause now I know what i'm  supposed to do. Burning down every licker on sight lol

17 hours ago, Azathoth said:

watch such analysis stuff gives me a lot of mental coziness ?

I'm playing in 120fps mode. Disappointed that the RT mode is not locked at 60 otherwise would have chosen that.

1 hour ago, Aloy said:

I'm playing in 120fps mode. Disappointed that the RT mode is not locked at 60 otherwise would have chosen that.

Try RT mode, it’s possible that inconsistency in fps may not be noticeable in most cases, I am yet to try myself 

Edited by Azathoth

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

But also RT is not locked at 30 which is really good.. 

Without VRR, inconsistent fps feels worse than locked fps, even if lower at least to me.

4 minutes ago, Azathoth said:

Try RT mode, it’s possible that inconsistency in fps may not be noticeable in most cases, I am yet to try myself 

I did try it but the downgrade in terms of smoothness was noticeable to me, at least during encounters. 

46 minutes ago, Aloy said:

Without VRR, inconsistent fps feels worse than locked fps, even if lower at least to me.

I did try it but the downgrade in terms of smoothness was noticeable to me, at least during encounters. 

Do you have VRR display? 

Cause both modes are unlocked.

3 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Do you have VRR display? 

Cause both modes are unlocked.

No, i think 120 mode hovers around 100 fps but it looks fine to me. The jitter is more noticeable in the 40-60 fps range

A question related to the story 

Spoiler

I'm done with Leon and Claire A. Now doing Leon B. One thing doesn't make sense to me, we fight William in the underground passage in all these routes and he falls down in all of them after the fight. How does that make sense for the parallel continuity of Claire B and Leon A?He climbs back up to do the same fight lol?

Edited by Aloy
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Aloy said:

A question related to the story 

Hide contents

I'm done with Leon and Claire A. Now doing Leon B. One thing doesn't make sense to me, we fight William in the underground passage in all these routes and he falls down in all of them after the fight. How does that make sense for the parallel continuity of Claire B and Leon A?He climbs back up to do the same fight lol?

There are lots of continuity errors. No point in trying to make sense of it :P

• Like 1