2 hours ago, Walker said:

I'll pay $10 to erase it from my memory :lol:

Naw I want to remember it, so every time someone says RE7 is a bad walking simulator and want action RE back I can take that gobar and smear it in his face.

• Haha 1

Bad pacing,Bad level design,Weird Camera.... But Top tier TPS mechanics. RE6 > Vanquish :fear1:

Another point I agree with is that I prefer if they just went all out Cheesy Action (RE6) or Tense Horror (RE7,RE2). I find the middle ground like the Revelations series to be meh.

Edited by Shadoken

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:

• Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX™-6300 or better
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM
  • DirectX: Version 11

RECOMMENDED:

• Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-3770 or AMD FX™-9590 or better
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480 with 3GB VRAM
  • DirectX: Version 11

Pre-order live:

Standard edition: $60

Deluxe edition: $70

The Deluxe Edition contains the main game and the Extra DLC Pack which includes the following items:

• Leon Costume: "Arklay Sheriff"
  • Leon Costume: "Noir"
  • Claire Costume: "Military"
  • Claire Costume: "Noir"
  • Claire Costume: "Elza Walker"
  • Deluxe Weapon: "Samurai Edge - Albert Model"
  • "Original Ver." Soundtrack Swap

I think Gears of War ruined this series starting with RE5 

RE6 was turned into a summer blockbuster to complete with Uncharted & Gears 

havnt played RE7 
will play with VR only whenever 
only good game out there to experience that tech 
it was re4 that ruined the series..

re4 was a brilliant game but it wasnt an true to its roots sequel.. that game is what got all this action oriented re sh*t going on..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, AnK said:

I think Gears of War ruined this series starting with RE5 

RE6 was turned into a summer blockbuster to complete with Uncharted & Gears 

havnt played RE7 

will play with VR only whenever 

only good game out there to experience that tech 

Just because its not horror doesnt mean its bad. RE4 also wasnt survival horror.

Lol RE series was NEVER a survival horror. Never. You always have (or mostly) enough ammo to shoot your way around. Still love the series to the core. Played most of the games from starting from PSone days. Dino crisis is a series that is most similar to RE series. Sadly it died.

Haven't you guys played games like Clock Tower, Haunting Ground? These are surviving games in true sense!

I think we have matured over time after playing many survival horror games hence we demand for newer horror or gruesome elements. Those days, RE’s survival horror elements like the first zombie or the dog breaking the window in the original game truly frightened us. Now we got used to it which is why RE is being reinvented or rebooted back like RE7. 

I know what you’re thinking now. Survival horror means a game where you cannot kill a creature and all you can do is to run or bypass it like Alien: Isolation. For me I find more satisfaction in killing it. 

On 6/24/2018 at 12:11 AM, Mysteryman said:

I think we have matured over time after playing many survival horror games hence we demand for newer horror or gruesome elements. Those days, RE’s survival horror elements like the first zombie or the dog breaking the window in the original game truly frightened us. Now we got used to it which is why RE is being reinvented or rebooted back like RE7. 

I know what you’re thinking now. Survival horror means a game where you cannot kill a creature and all you can do is to run or bypass it like Alien: Isolation. For me I find more satisfaction in killing it. 

Yea true , the definition of "survival" and "horror" is very different now. So yea RE isn't very similar to the genre it built in the first place. 

On 6/23/2018 at 9:37 AM, Shadoken said:

Bad pacing,Bad level design,Weird Camera.... But Top tier TPS mechanics. RE6 > Vanquish :fear1:

Another point I agree with is that I prefer if they just went all out Cheesy Action (RE6) or Tense Horror (RE7,RE2). I find the middle ground like the Revelations series to be meh.

Nice b8 m8 :P

On 6/23/2018 at 4:43 PM, dante77 said:

Lol RE series was NEVER a survival horror. Never. You always have (or mostly) enough ammo to shoot your way around. Still love the series to the core. Played most of the games from starting from PSone days. Dino crisis is a series that is most similar to RE series. Sadly it died.

Haven't you guys played games like Clock Tower, Haunting Ground? These are surviving games in true sense!

No. RE 1 2 3 were proper survival horror.  4, 5 and 6 were more action focused.

11 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Really? Are you telling me that the protagonist didn't have multiple guns with enough ammo to shoot your way around zombies emoji38.png

I guess my version of RE 1 2 AND 3 were quite different from you guys!

But there was always an air of tension in those games and you would jump when a zombie came out suddenly. Whereas from re4 there was none and it felt mostly like I was controlling Batman. :P

Really? Are you telling me that the protagonist didn't have multiple guns with enough ammo to shoot your way around zombies [emoji38]

I guess my version of RE 1 2 AND 3 were quite different from you guys!
when did you play those games?

Beta versions before release [emoji3]
those games were a lot difficult thn what he is making them sound like ammos werent easy to come by.. the ink ribbon saves.. strategising when do you wanna use the assault rifles and flame throwers.. running around zombies to save ammos... with re4 it was all about going rambo..

• Like 1