Elite Gamer Gaming Lounge

Danny007

Thanks bro.. funny and disappointing thing is that all the visitors are teens. only 2 or 3 were 20+

But there should be more 18-20 ages around in that area...Maybe set some posters nearby college or residential area....Have you spread the word around??Or maybe set a tournament soon to attract those ages to come often...

But there should be more 18-20 ages around in that area...Maybe set some posters nearby college or residential area....Have you spread the word around??Or maybe set a tournament soon to attract those ages to come often...

yeah gave handouts to schools, IT guys etc

so bro, what r the charges???

Rs.30/- per hour per person. Come as four and pay for 3. membership plans take the per hour as low as Rs.20/- per hour :thumbsup:

This is the cheapest in Chennai comparing the facilities and specs :first:

only consoles as of now

Rs.30/- per hour per person. Come as four and pay for 3. membership plans take the per hour as low as Rs.20/- per hour :thumbsup:

This is the cheapest in Chennai comparing the facilities and specs :first:

only consoles as of now

Wow thats damn cheap mate...Like speedy says 50 per hour would be good...And make it 40 with membership....

Hope you get many regular members for the shop mate... :D

yeah thanks man :cheers:

Best wishes with your venture! No longer in Chennai, would have dropped by had I been there. (Used to stay near Thoraipakkam)

bah.. i lost a fellow member and customer at my lounge :pulpfiction:

Archived