Ni-OH

KnackChap

Unfortunately, it won't be the same as playing it on your own, which I really wanted to do. :(

I love Team Ninja's games. They have a finesse to the combat and a good difficulty curve. I hope they bring out a final demo based on this feedback.

I knew I should have specified Ninja Gaiden titles, but oh well. :D

DoA games are fun too, for the curves and other things included. Sadly, I have left the arcade fighting game days behind me. :(

No, I meant I just don't enjoy those type of game anymore. Usually play them for about 1-2 rounds before stashing them away.

I was hoping for Team Ninja to bring out another Ninja Gaiden game this generation, but since they took the Dark Souls route, I'll miss the fast paced combat. I find their Ninja Gaiden games to be far more difficult than any From Software Souls titles. Hell, I had to switch the difficulty on Path Of The Acolyte for Ninja Gaiden II, which is the easiest mode as it's normal mode a.k.a Path Of The Warrior was just too difficult for me. :(

I can see how they carry on that trend in Ni-Oh as well with their larger than life boss battles, another aspect I truly love.

You don't need fight sticks for DOA.It's pretty good even with controller...

And Iam talking about fighting DOA games not that garbage DOA extreme. Lol

Hey bro ... watch what you calling garbage there :threatenlumber:

• 4 weeks later...

Wish i could've played the beta. Can't decide by just watching these videos.

Fan of Souls games? It's heavily inspired by Souls in terms of game mechanics. Combat is much faster but heavily punishing. If you like to torture yourself in gaming, you'll like it. I mean, the beta gave us an extra DLC item just for defeating the first boss :P

Fan of Souls games? It's heavily inspired by Souls in terms of game mechanics. Combat is much faster but heavily punishing. If you like to torture yourself in gaming, you'll like it. I mean, the beta gave us an extra DLC item just for defeating the first boss :P

I'm familiar with souls games. But the only one I played was Bloodborne. Like challenging games but shouldn't get repetitive by adding same bosses or enemies loaded on every section.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived