Ni-OH

KnackChap

Finished the first boss and got the DLC

2 major changes:

No weapon durability

You're not staggered when your stamina is empty, unless you get hit when at 0 stamina

Game's a bit easier than the alpha, still on par with souls difficulty.

The first boss was too predictable though with just 2 moves per phase

have some few questions. when you start a new game, do you get the weapons and armors you got from the alpha? i think i did a big mistake by deleting the alpha demo because i chose a new game and went straight to the vampire boss stage which is recommended lvl 12, i didnt have any good weapons or armor and my stats reset, i think i need help in defeating the stupid boss, Anyone can coop with this thursday?

New game starts with no weapons or armour. I think you can load your earlier saves from the alpha.

And you can still choose to play the first level if you want better armour and weapons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Eurogamer: Do you ever get player feedback where the majority of players want something, but you decide it's a bad idea and don't take their advice?

Yasuda: Of course there are instances like that where we decide not to listen to our fans. We're not servants, we're game creators! Regardless, whatever we decide, we will sincerely heed those words from our fans first. But then again, it all eventually comes down to that the game should not lose its spirit, it's essence. For example, the stamina exhaustion was often criticised to be too quick. That there's not enough stamina to play comfortably. But that's just how the game should be, in our minds. So we'll just have to say 'sorry for that.'

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-30-nioh-director-fumihiko-yasuda-on-difficulty-player-feedback-and-whats-changing

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived