Ni-OH

KnackChap

• 1 month later...

I am through the half game and now i am getting bored of the game, the combat is sick and fun but levels are simple and enemies are the same every time( this didnt happen in mgsv with me though). The boss fights are all fantastic. Or maybe i am playing witcher 3 along with it so my mind is running towards that beauty.

How much game is left after giant toad boss fight? Also i am not doing side missions anymore and my level is 58 and main mission level is 70 right now. Should i grind or is it possible to just complete the game with  main missions.

Tried dual swords though and pretty awesome to use and slice quickly.

On 1/12/2018 at 8:57 AM, SpearHea:D said:

I am through the half game and now i am getting bored of the game, the combat is sick and fun but levels are simple and enemies are the same every time( this didnt happen in mgsv with me though). The boss fights are all fantastic. Or maybe i am playing witcher 3 along with it so my mind is running towards that beauty.

How much game is left after giant toad boss fight? Also i am not doing side missions anymore and my level is 58 and main mission level is 70 right now. Should i grind or is it possible to just complete the game with  main missions.

Tried dual swords though and pretty awesome to use and slice quickly.

2-3 more new regions after that I believe. I have the same issue as you though I am much ahead of you as far as game completion goes(lvl 100).  As awesome as the combat is, I am getting bored of killing the same enemies again and again. More so if you also complete the side mission like me. I didn't grind and I am completing missions of much higher level (lvl 116)and I believe I will be able to complete the game without too much difficulty

• 3 months later...

Did anyone get the First-Press Limited Edition from playasia? i was thinking to import but shipping charges are 2000 and then it may attract additional customs. any better option?

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Started nioh, please tell me this was the toughest fight in the game..

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

This is the toughest fight in the game 

Started nioh, please tell me this was the toughest fight in the game..

till the end game yes.. but by thn you will be used to the combat.. combat is at its best when you are facing 2 bosses at once..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I am glad this was at least considered hard according to nioh s boss standard. 2 bosses will be a challenge, this is much harder than either souls or ninja Gaiden. I am confused between sword, dual sword or spear.
Dual sword is the best and coolest but putting points into skill just for weapon damage and some new moves rather than into health or ki for both seems a waste. Might go with a single katana.

The game has an inverse difficulty curve imo. Starts out difficult and becomes easy once you figure out how combat, game mechanics and enemy AI work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 2:01 AM, Keano said:

The game has an inverse difficulty curve imo. Starts out difficult and becomes easy once you figure out how combat, game mechanics and enemy AI work.

For the life of me I can't seem to get past the boss battle in the start where you are fighting a demon inside a ship :(

Thats hard but still very easy compared to the one you are about to face next . Just try to block the clockwise swinging balls phase if can't roll into it, rest u have to Evade.

For the life of me I can't seem to get past the boss battle in the start where you are fighting a demon inside a ship [emoji20]

3 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Thats hard but still very easy compared to the one you are about to face next . Just try to block the clockwise swinging balls phase if can't roll into it, rest u have to Evade.

I have read this a thousand times and always think, why didn't I think of that and then start the game and die a thousand deaths. :cry:

Maybe I just suck at it :(

Archived