Ni-OH

KnackChap

Tachibana is really a good boss fight.   Near the end of the game, there will another side mission where you will face Tachibana with one more boss in the same area , no shrines or anything, 2 vs 1 rampage

Tachibana is really a good boss fight.   Near the end of the game, there will another side mission where you will face Tachibana with one more boss in the same area , no shrines or anything, 2 vs 1 rampage
best part of nioh were the dual boss fights.. loved those challenges.. i remember asking for ur help.. but game dont let co op those stages..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

best part of nioh were the dual boss fights.. loved those challenges.. i remember asking for ur help.. but game dont let co op those stages..

10 minutes ago, sobbii said:

definitely, I still remember the time when people cheese the dual boss fights especially Nobunaga and Yuki-onna, Everyone was using the Amrita cheese and i actually pulled it of legit, i still have the video i think  

definitely, I still remember the time when people cheese the dual boss fights especially Nobunaga and Yuki-onna, Everyone was using the Amrita cheese and i actually pulled it of legit, i still have the video i think  
was it cheesable..?? wish i knew lol..

20 minutes ago, sobbii said:

was it cheesable..?? wish i knew lol..

ya, using sloth talismans and spamming amirta by putting it in the quick slot, gives you enough super mode to deal with the bosses.

ya, using sloth talismans and spamming amirta by putting it in the quick slot, gives you enough super mode to deal with the bosses.
Using amrita for living weapon definitely would be cheesing and wrong , but sloth talisman would be not as its given for that use only though I ve not unlocked it so far. Going for spirit ki build.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

I found tachibana to be the hardest and the most fun boss fight so far, Its a wonderful fight that plays good and feels good. There is also a skill system which i didnt know, had lots of points lying there.

Yes I ve around 30 samurai points lying idle.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Archived