Ni-OH

KnackChap

On 6/26/2018 at 7:03 AM, GunnerY2J said:

What is your level? Good damage. I don't see any point now in increasing ki, 1 damage increment per amrita level? How early have the diminishing returns set in. I m at 36.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

56 something. No idea about how soft caps work in this game, once i jump back in i'll catch up.

3 hours ago, NeoZ said:

For me , this is one of the best boss fight in this game 

Awesome fight and gameplay, but i faced yunki ona alone. Is this some sort of challenge or side mission?

16 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

OK, great, I went close to beating him at level 35-36.. Will try again later.. And his fight is I think dlc..

if you meant yuki-onna and nobunaga , its not a dlc mission, after you finish the main campagin, you unlock two side missions, 

1st side mission is tachibana and honda   -2 v 1 

2nd side mission is the fight i played  - 2v1

if you meant yuki-onna and nobunaga , its not a dlc mission, after you finish the main campagin, you unlock two side missions, 

1st side mission is tachibana and honda   -2 v 1 
2nd side mission is the fight i played  - 2v1
OK, didn't know.

Great centipede, did good the first couple of tries with a cm of its health and plenty of elixirs left and the poison got me. Since then struggling without the poison resistant needles.
Shifted to kurisagama and it's more efficient than the sword even with the ki build.

Once i finished the boss, i came to know that we could use those fire altars to buff the weapons for free.
Yes but it's at a cost, every time you use the altar the more minions the boss spawns at you. Gets very crowded.

I found tachibana to be the hardest and the most fun boss fight so far, Its a wonderful fight that plays good and feels good. There is also a skill system which i didnt know, had lots of points lying there.

Tachibana finally done, had to put some points into dex, done at level 54 (messed up build) but used a somewhat cheap tactic to get an early headstart.

Awesome, that weapon looks great for multiple hits.
Yes, I am not going back to the sword . Axe seems great to : high stance heavy hit enemies who come running at you. So confused. I cheesed against marume nagayoshi with this axe strategy.

6 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Don't understand this much but there are 4 modes to choose from.

Thanks. It seems to have 60fps option.

Adse1rX.png

50% off at the moment. Getting it. qZlf1Pg.png

On 7/2/2018 at 12:04 AM, GunnerY2J said:

Umi-bozu, I have been needing a different weapon with almost every boss fight, shifted back to sword. Only spear hasn't been used.

This looks amazing. 

When you get it right it always feels and looks good. And you have to get it completely right to progress.There are always moments of frustration and agony in these boss fights which I have never experienced in either demons or Dark souls.

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

This looks amazing. 

Far from it actually, it's one of the most frustrating boss fights.  The damn platform is so porous, you'll keep falling into water which is insta death, it's beam attacks are again insta deaths.... Took me like a dozens of tries to defeat this.  The boss fight also killed any interest in the game I had until then :-/

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Thanks. It seems to have 60fps option.

50% off at the moment. Getting it. qZlf1Pg.png

Why not get the PC version?

It's dead cheap with the Steam sale. 

Far from it actually, it's one of the most frustrating boss fights.  The damn platform is so porous, you'll keep falling into water which is insta death, it's beam attacks are again insta deaths.... Took me like a dozens of tries to defeat this.  The boss fight also killed any interest in the game I had until then :-/
Took me lesser tries Compared to Nue and hino Emma, I did fall into the water when I tried to rush attack him. But once I took it slow and got the timing of the hand slam I can more often than not go into its second phase with more confidence.

Archived