Ni-OH

KnackChap

12 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Took me lesser tries Compared to Nue and hino Emma, I did fall into the water when I tried to rush attack him. But once I took it slow and got the timing of the hand slam I can more often than not go into its second phase with more confidence.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

I cheesed nue using that shelter/spear trick :P

I cheesed nue using that shelter/spear trick [emoji14]
I did well too in the end but after trying many (maybe 25-30) times with different strategies.but when I played aggressively(low stance) attacking his belly it was so satisfying. Whatever videos I watch after beating the boss I feel I ve been a lot under leveled comparatively or my build is pretty messed up(started with dual swords, shifted to axe then sword, now kusarigama, liking the Spears range too.)

I cheesed nue using that shelter/spear trick [emoji14]
I did well too in the end but after trying many (maybe 25-30) times with different strategies.but when I played aggressively(low stance) attacking his belly it was so satisfying. Whatever videos I watch after beating the boss I feel I ve been a lot under leveled comparatively or my build is pretty messed up(started with dual swords, shifted to axe then sword, now kusarigama, liking the Spears range too.)

Still no clear window to hit her with a kusarigama combo.do share your fight. This does work well even when u mess it up and was only my 5th try.

After countless tries, i switched to dual swords and low stance mode. Quick movements Worked for me.

Yeah sure, here is mine. The low stance skill in which william charges slashing the blades is very useful. I loved this fight and the music. Also i checked that i am level 55 atm, defeated one more boss after this fight and didnt play anymore.

level 150 playing the dlcs man i am getting my a*s whooped or may be i havent played it in a long time now so a lil rusty... but damn its tough...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, sobbii said:

level 150 playing the dlcs man i am getting my a*s whooped or may be i havent played it in a long time now so a lil rusty... but damn its tough...

Heard the dlcs are tough, I'll continue the game once i am done with horizon.

Yeah sure, here is mine. The low stance skill in which william charges slashing the blades is very useful. I loved this fight and the music. Also i checked that i am level 55 atm, defeated one more boss after this fight and didnt play anymore.

Such a good fight.

Is it harder / challenging than Dark Souls or is it Bloodborne level? Didn't find the latter hard after first couple bosses. 
nope not on the bb or ds level.. but the dlc are very difficult compared to base game...

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Is it harder / challenging than Dark Souls or is it Bloodborne level? Didn't find the latter hard after first couple bosses. 

Its got less bullshit deaths than both, but I found actual combat a bit harder although it helps that the game is 60fps.

21 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

I ve been playing on cinematic mode (favoring resolution), fps mode will affect my dodges or what?

Well your reaction times are instantly doubled, so it affects everything.

Archived