4 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Incredible trailer. Easily their best work and that music, Its like entering jurassic park. Lol

Lol yeah Jurassic Park is exactly what I felt. 

Damn need to get a wheel ASAP

Edited by Walker

• 4 weeks later...

As the saying goes. Buy cheap, buy twice.

G29 is strong build with an excellent wheel but pricey and doesn't come with a shifter, which is also expensive. 

T150 is plastic & rubber and comes with okay pedals. Can be upgraded which is nice. However, it is cheaper when compared to G29.

T150 is more of a starter kit with a cheaper build. If you can extend your budget, then go for T300/G29 + shifter. Personally, I'd go for G29. Logitech products are fantastic. 

PS: buy it from a place where the seller knows what he is selling and willing to look at it if anything goes wrong. 

Iirc both the T150 and the G29 were selling for the same price a few months back about 20-21k here. Now the T150 is 17k and the G29 is about 25k. Weird.

Edited by Walker

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

G29 is strong build with an excellent wheel but pricey and doesn't come with a shifter, which is also expensive. 

T150 is plastic & rubber and comes with okay pedals. Can be upgraded which is nice. However, it is cheaper when compared to G29.

T150 is more of a starter kit with a cheaper build. If you can extend your budget, then go for T300/G29 + shifter. Personally, I'd go for G29. Logitech products are fantastic. 

PS: buy it from a place where the seller knows what he is selling and willing to look at it if anything goes wrong. 

Does T150 has reliability issues?Plastic is tough though not Toy plastic.

I plan to use it once in 2-3 months.

Edited by hope

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

I was thinking of getting the T300 over the G29, any thoughts?

Going to cost you pretty much same. T300 uses new tech, while G29 uses old tech. However, the old tech is extremely reliable and the build quality is solid. If I'm going to spend $200-400 on a wheel, I'll look for build quality.

I'd still go with G29. You will get a quality product. T300 is good but has high failure rate compared to G29 and costs almost the same. Second, the lack of customer support is another turn-off with Thrustmaster. If anything goes wrong, you are pretty much done unless you purchased from a seller who knows anything about it. 

G29 + Shifter = you are set. 

If you go with T300 RS, you will need to upgrade pedals as they are not good. T300 RS + T3PA pedals + TH8A shifter will cost you more. 

2 hours ago, hope said:

Does T150 has reliability issues?Plastic is tough though not Toy plastic. I plan to use it once in 2-3 months.

For less usage/once is 2-3 months, T150 is more than enough. 

1 hour ago, hope said:

After hdfc offer,getting T150 for 15k.Buy or wait for Independence day Sale for G29  :ko:

Given the price of T150 $200, that is kind of a good deal. 15000 INR is about $230. 

G29 costs double. $400. 

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Going to cost you pretty much same. T300 uses new tech, while G29 uses old tech. However, the old tech is extremely reliable and the build quality is solid. If I'm going to spend $200-400 on a wheel, I'll look for build quality.

I'd still go with G29. You will get a quality product. T300 is good but has high failure rate compared to G29 and costs almost the same. Second, the lack of customer support is another turn-off with Thrustmaster. If anything goes wrong, you are pretty much done unless you purchased from a seller who knows anything about it. 

G29 + Shifter = you are set. 

If you go with T300 RS, you will need to upgrade pedals as they are not good. T300 RS + T3PA pedals + TH8A shifter will cost you more. 

Would have already bought it if not for the abysmal customer serviec support for Thrustmaster here. There's a T300rs version with the pedals for around 26k. Might be a good bargain. I'm searching for a used G29. That will be perfect though.

Thrustmaster t150 or Logitech G29?

T150 is available for 16k on Amazon.

I went with the T150 pro, it was 18K on Amazon when I bought it, the only thing that was holding me of from buying the normal T150 was the pedals but with the pro you get the T3PA pedals bundled and considering the G29 price was still above 20K I felt pro was the better option.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I went with the T150 pro, it was 18K on Amazon when I bought it, the only thing that was holding me of from buying the normal T150 was the pedals but with the pro you get the T3PA pedals bundled and considering the G29 price was still above 20K I felt pro was the better option.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

What will you mount the wheel on?

7 hours ago, scuderiaT1fos1 said:

G29 was selling for 19k on amazon before it went out of stock and re stocked at 25k . I think the G29 is the better wheel overall.       

Its 35k on Amazon now